Reviews for All Kinds of Time
QN chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Holy...wow...you're such a talented writer. I could totally feel Michiru in your writing. I felt what she was feeling. *hand moves to heart and sighs*
emptyword chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
You write very charming romance. Drabble three was gorgeous in its imagery and style, but I admit to a soft spot for the jealousy card, so this fifth drabble is my favorite so far. I'm really enjoying your insights into Michiru's thoughts. Goodness knows it's been ages since I last went near Sailor Moon, but Michiru's elegance captivated me from the start. She puts up a very mysterious facade; I've always wanted to see what goes on underneath.
rei chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
I like this entire series, but this is my favorite chapter - it's so very Michiru. I can't explain it any better than that.

I've got it bookmarked, because it's the kind of thing I want to read again and again and again so I can concentrate on a different paragraph at a time.
petiyaka chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
great! but haruka's love for usagi is not the same love she feels for michiru.
Ryoko05 chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
great story, i really liked this chapter.
chibidarkxiao chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Mature Sea-King, right xDD, great fic! is nice to see a bit of the darkish side of mich-ko
harucino chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
sweet
krol-chan chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
wow i love it.. how talk about some history.. there haruka try teach michiru to drive? hhuhuhu haruka with two things she love most.. should be great to see her smile

hahaha now i'm remembering about a fan art or a manga scene.. michiru driving haruka's car while haruka just fell the wind

huuhhu
not a member chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
True, you can never go wrong with Beauty and the Beast...

Now I'm going to get sentimental for a moment...

I remember my father dancing with me at the end of every disney movie, especially that one.

But that was a long time ago, but still I have the urge to dance whenever I hear the ending.
clydoze chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
this has gotta be one of the best fics i've ever read. some fics are tear-jerking, some keep you glued to the screen..yours is just, well, it makes Michiru so real and so sweet and to be honest it makes me want to wish I was haruka and i had the Michiru you so beautifully portrayed. :-)
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
huh, I like the rather indepth thought that you put into your writing. nice job.

dreamer
Mantaray chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Briliant work! Chapter 3 is excellent. I think you can draw out all our picture of Michiru beautifully. Well done!

Chapter 4 is also cute. Yes, you also got the same question as me when we think about the first partner of Haruka she learned how to danced.
RachelAe chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
Aw! How cute. So in their first dance did Haruka lead?
Urooj chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
aww

reminds me of a KH2 theme

Great work!
Yavapai chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
First of all, this is a beautiful little piece as your work always this. You have a way of saying so much with so little...I'm little envious. _

...and don't you go giving me that much praise! You have me blushing like a schoolgirl. XP

Excellent work as always. I love dancing, and it's such a great theme to work with it. It can be fun, sexy, romantic, or any number of things. And you managed to use it so well and have it speak so much of H&M's relationship. Great job.