Reviews for Tenchi Muyo, Never an Ending
Deion A. Rojas chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Deion A. Rojas chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Deion A. Rojas chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Deion A. Rojas chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
I love it, about tenchi and ryoko.
Deion A. Rojas chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
I super love it! so much!
Deion A. Rojas chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I love it! so much!
Deion A. Rojas chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love it!
Deion A. Rojas chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I love it very much! Please try to make this chapter into one of the tenchi muyo series Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
real good chapters you should make more and contact the person who makes tenchi muyo and make these into episodes i would realy appreciate it and plz tell him to make more series because i would love for tenchi to be with ryoko like your chapters.
vanessa chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
is this real becuase its really good and i want it to be true i want tenchi and ryoko to be together forever.. plz make more and i really loved it! :D
lighthawkdemon1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Let me just say that this series of stories is incredible. I've read a lot of fics but this is the first that have evermade me actually feel all emotional.

Damn you and your great stories!

Space Pirate Minagi chapter 4 . 8/6/2002
Up until this chapter, this story was excellent. But while the idea of Ryo-Ohki wanting to live like a human, and to experience love herself, is an interesting one, having her be with Tenchi is just too out there.

First of all, it comes off as Tenchi deciding that he loves Ryo-Ohki because he feels sorry for her, not because he really does love her. Based on Tenchi's own thoughts in this fic, his feelings for Ayeka seem far deeper than his feelings for Ryo-Ohki. It strikes me as more like Tenchi is saying he loves Ryo-Ohki out of a sense of obligation, because he doesn't think anybody else would be capable of doing so, rather than because he actually does love her. Regardless of my own distaste for polygamy, Ryo-Ohki deserves better than that. She deserves a man who really does love her, rather than one who just feels obligated to pretend he does.

And second, how is this ANY different from Tenchi taking Ayeka as his second wife (an option he explicitly rejects earlier in the fic)? The answer is, it's not. He refused to take Ayeka as a second wife because Ryoko is the woman he loves. Nothing has changed in that regard, so taking Ryo-Ohki as a second wife after refusing to do so with Ayeka is downright hypocritical. Especially given that, like I said before, his feelings for Ryo-Ohki seem far shallower than his feelings for Ayeka.
Priest chapter 8 . 4/28/2002
very interesting i can hardly wait for the next chapters. Ja-ne (_)
Nellas Bean chapter 8 . 4/18/2002
(jaw drops) MAN! This is AWSOME! (cackles evilly and adds you to favorites)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »