Reviews for Holiday
LoveofVelma chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Excellent story and ending. Enjoyed the read from beginning to end.
lolwrwg chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Awww i absaloutely loved this story! you showed the emotions of every character brilliantly! love it! :D
LovettSweeney chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Ughh! Why do you make me feel horrible! YOU MONSTERRR!
LovettSweeney chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
WHAT! NO NO NO NO! IT'S ALL WRONG! THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GET TOGETHER! THHHEEN HE DIES! *tears*... uh... omg crying so hard right now.
LovettSweeney chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Lolz I love the last line I'm cracking up!
none yet chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Marcus. Red Shirt. Shoulda seen that one coming.
Quinnie chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
Wow, that was great. I really thought you had killed Joseph...I nearly died myself...the who story was extremely well written, flowed..just loved it.

Sorry this is short...my first review...

Quinnie
The Marauders3 chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Oh my gosh, Rach, why have I never read this story? Crazy! It was pretty much incredible... the romance, the drama, the slight humor, everything! I can't even list my favorite parts, because everything was. You're such an amazing writer and I was so drawn in to the story that I can't even explain it. Gosh, this was amazing, perfect, sexy, nerve-wracking, wonderful! Thank you!
Verity Kindle chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
aw. Best. ending. evah. sque 8 D
Verity Kindle chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
"His nickname around the palace was Red Shirt. Red was evidently his favorite color. Either that or he decided it coordinated nicely with the black favored by his superior."

heh

“Such as sitting here, watching the birds and the squirrels while you read to me from whichever book of poetry you’ve got hidden in your jacket pocket.”

He laughed. “You know me too well.”

::THUD:
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
"Eventually Edward came to assume that Joseph was a man with a crush on his employer. Which put him in the same boat as almost every other male that worked in the palace. He just had better access than most."

very astute. heh
chickenwriter chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
“So what are we going to do once we get home? Play chess?”

Oh yes, do!

Gosh, I think this is one of if not the best Clarisse and Joe stories I've read! Thank you.
chickenwriter chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
*breathe...breathe...
chickenwriter chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
NO! Oh my goodness! What...why! No! I am at a loss for words. I screamed...Not cool!
chickenwriter chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
“Don’t touch me,” she said softly.

“What?” he gasped.

lol! fantastic. "Don't touch me!" ha! this is so wonderful!