Reviews for A Gryffindor Robe
I heart vamps chapter 4 . 8/24
Please update soon
Random Person chapter 4 . 7/8
This is so good. You need to write more of this.
N chapter 4 . 6/2
Please post the final chapter! This fanfic is soooo good please, please post it! Don't leave me hanging!
Slythindorgirl1 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease update SOON. It has been nearly 3 1/2 years since you updated, and I love this story and am anxious to read what happens next.
alexrider4ever chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Pirates of the carribean, yayay. I guessed when the picture was first introduced!
TayMalfoy chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Update. Now. (Jk But Please Update Soon)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
OMG! i love the POTC stuff you incorporated into your story.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Please up date soon thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Thanks on to the next chapter
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Thanks I need too laugh keep up the great work. On to the next chapter
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh my thanks
P-Webes chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
You said that the last chapter was finished and tht it would be up soon so why isn't it, an d it been 5 years that's not soon! Sry if this sounded rude, I just really hate when a story is unfinished even though the writer says they have the final chapter(s) done! Especially if it been a while!
iamacheeseball chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I have a feeling I'll be looking forward to that next installment for awhile, considering it has been five years...alas, this story is too good to give up on. Can't help but wonder what differences there are, what happened to Harry in the final battle, and also, if he would make me a sundae. And Severus is so sexy! Love this pairing!
bre-chan chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Please update soon. :) Bad bad naughty little grim. Oh how I wonder he'll this little mess. Lol
K'S Room of Requirement chapter 4 . 1/1/2014