Reviews for An ordinary day
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This works so well, the plot and how you've written them. Great!
Torre58 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This one was really nice. However I didn't see the humor. I must be missing something.
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
great one shot, at least i think it's a one shot. keep it up, i like the way you write, it's really subtle but so effective
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Ha. Gojyo wins, hands down.

I loved the determination and raw need in Hakkai here, and I think you truly captured the suicidal thought pattern very well. It's so...methodical and carefully planned, much like most of what Hakkai does. It fit his character so well. _

I do believe that (like Goku) Gojyo isn't always what he seems. I like that you portrayed him here as knowing what Hakkai's planning, and doing everything in his power to undermine those plans in the sneakiest way possible. That also fits Gojyo so incredibly well. You have such an amazing talent for writing these two, it makes me jealous. While I know I can capture Gojyo's sillier side, you do such an amazing job of capturing his more serious side. Kudos to you.

I loved it. I simply loved it. The idea of Gojyo subtly letting Hakkai know how much he cares for him (however you want to interpret it) just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even when dealing with such a dark subject. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Uh._._. excuse me for a minute. *CRIES BUCKETS OF TEARS* TT_TT

*sniffle* Okay. *sniffle* I'm better now. *cries a few more stray tears* Okay. *sniffle*

I guess I should leave a review now, huh?

Wow. That really gripped my heart until the very end.

Hakkai calmly and methodically looking for a way to die. Gojyo very 'casually' coming up with ways to get in Hakkai's way and distract him... and also the very subtle tender ways that he cares for Hakkai. *sheds a few happy tears*

I loved this line: you are none of those things where he is concerned.

It's so true. With Goku and Sanzo, Gojyo can put up a silly act... like the mischievous older brother...

But when he is alone with Hakkai, you get a very different side of him... a more mature, thoughtful, contemplative side.

Thank you for writing this!