Reviews for Professional Hazards
JenesisX chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
DoC makes me want to hurl and stab my eyes out, too. So yes, thank you!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This made me laugh :) great fic!
surxi25 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Nice. You portrayed them the way they should be, and not like in some crappy soap opera (aka DoC). Good work
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
lovely; Vincent is so sexy in a suit don't you think? Well you obviously think so, come to think of it.

I really liked this, shame it was so short :-(
ShiningSugar14 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Thank you for writing Lucrecia like she isn't completely insipid!

I read through the end-notes and I'm definitely going to have to find that vomit thread.
Namesake chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is totally Vincent as I saw him as a Turk. Nice little ficlet! I enjoyed it and intend to share it with my roommates.
Malselene chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Love this fic

I love the way that Vincent acts, perfectly calm and polite even when he's covered in blood. Actually I even like the way that Lucrecia acts in this fic and I frankly don't like her at all.

Yay for turks doing what they're supposed to do.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
fantastic! XD i love the ending, and Turk Vincent is great
With A Smile chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Heheheheh I like this fic too. I'm going to be spending the rest of my night reading your fics, blast it xD Ah well, this positively wonderful too. You showed the dynamic between Vincent and Lucrecia perfectly.

Oh, and for the record, I can't stand DoC Vincent either, and I much prefer the original Vincent and Lucrecia presented in-game.

- WAS
Kabuki chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ah - Badass Vincent and not Emo-King... thanks for it .
paramount-legalism chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
M...Lucrecia that doesn't suck.

Magnificent.

Amoral Vincent...even better. Blood-covered Vincent, oh yes.

Totally understand your DoC issues. I kind of wish I'd never picked up the game - it keeps tainting everything I try to write on this subject and now I want to delete all of it. Kudos for such a short, sharp and believable take on the whole thing. Looking forward to reading the rest of your works as well!
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Yay! Cookie for you, love this! ;)

Oh, and I agree... Vincent Shelke internal sickness :$

.::Tibbs::.
cheesynoodle chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Love BadassTurk!Vincent!, and love NoBitchSlap!Lucrecia!

Their relationship is so sickeningly romantic and dramatic, while at the same time too ansgty, that it's almost as bad as fluff.

Like this a lot
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Yay for nuggets of Vincent-ness.

And WHY, oh gods why, is he still hot when covered in blood?

(Fear from genesis btw)
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Another review from me - surprise, surprise! I've decided not to heed my own advice and to stay up with my cough drops and keep reading. Therefore, if my reviews grow progressively stranger (and my spelling progressively worse), do forgive me. Fatigue combined with an unwillingness to fall asleep does strange things to one's brain.

The coincidental meeting and the exchange of words was delightful, as was the idea of Vincent calmly stepping into an elevator, covered in blood. The adjusting of his tie was an excellent touch. The last line was perfect.

I shower more accolades upon thee! And... scurry off to read more... -giggles madly-

- Snarky the Strange