Reviews for Three Little Words
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
i so love that serenade part :D is there a separate sequel for it or something? :3
crusty-elephant chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
11 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I love this very much, all three words and with varying degrees, you write speedyrae so well and I admit I cried a little with raven in Drugs. I love all versions of speedyrae and this installment showed me you could do them all perfectly. Speed was sweet and simple, Serenade was just adorable and had me smiling the entire time, and Drugs just... it really pulled at my hearstrings, testing me from the start from when raven opened the door and roy stumbled in and especially the end with raven when I realized his words were just empty lies. I adore speedyrae and it's a shame that the first page of their already small archive alone goes from updates within days to months right away. Anyways, I would love to see a good multi chaptered speedyrae fic from you one day or this fic updated at least. Cause if there's one thing I love just as much as speedyrae if not more it's xrae. Those two don't have my heart they are my heart, lol so I would love to see what you've come up with the other half of it :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I like the way you write Speedy/Raven, especially the last story. I really love angst, and you wrote it perfectly.

Also you made me a fan of the Fratellis.

Looking forward to reading more of your Speed/Raven stories.
Sarah chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
You write Speedy/Raven so well. I've pretty much fallen in love with the couple and I love the all angst in the last part.

Keep it up. Stay brutal,

Sarah :)
craizypet chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
awwww... poor poor raven...
Ellina Kayde chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I really genuinely loved this, especially "Drugs". Yes, it is rather angsty, but life isn't always fluff, and that angst brought this pairing back to reality. I also absolutely adore "Serenade". It seems that Speedy would be just cocky yet soft enough to do something like that for Raven. And of course the news crew had to be there :)

In all honesty, I can only hope to one day be as good at writing as you are. I very much admire your work.

Again, thank you so much for posting this! There really isn't enough Speedy in this world (sigh). And I know you may have just abandoned these drabbles, but you would seriously make my day if you posted the 3 Words on Red X and Raven. Those two are also rather adorable.

Hoping to read more from you soon,

Siphor chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Ooh! Red-X/Raven! I can't wait!

Please update soon! These are awesome drabbles.
paula2284 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
YAY! if it's a red/rae then i cant wait 4 the next chapter

speedy is a jerk in the last part

i badly wanna c what u cook up for Red X!

romanceaddict3320 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
these were really good. the 2nd and 3rd from speedy and rae were my favorites. they are really good. :)i LOVE them! keep writing these!
OkThanks chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I loved the last one, it was so sad. I love the idea of Speedy and Raven.
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
oou I cant wait to read RedXRae... I liked this chapter too
SylverEyes chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Hey you updated! -dances-

The first was like a prologue, the second a silly fluffly cute little thing that made me laugh and smile and want to be Camcorder Guy, (who by the way I just loved so much that I might need to make a reference to him in one of my oneshots/stories). It was a blast to read, which was great, because I know how much you enjoyed writing it.

I liked the "Drugs" one. I was just thinking about how no one writes enough about Speedy and his drugs. I know that sounds awful, but it interests me so, especially because I haven't seen many people dive into that darker side of Teen Titans. Wasn't Terra all into alcohal and drugs and stuff too? No one writes about that, do they? -sigh- Sorry that I'm rambling. That just really excited me.

So, glad your continuing this, it was really great, and can't wait for more Three Word goodness (and Awkward Entanglement goodness)!
ravenslair chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
It's funny I read one chapter and find myself laughing and read the next one and find myself wanting to cry. That is why I love to read your stories, even if there not exactly my cup of tea (smiles). Thanks...Gerry
vinnie the geek chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Hey, Abbie! (Hi, Lame!)

I realize that this is just a short little bit, but I do think that your writing is still improving.

(I think Vinnie just says that because it reminds him of his writing...)

Not exactly, 'Brain'...

(...only with originality and imagination thrown in the mix.)

Thanks for a little bit of (black) sunshine to start my day! Really-very well written.

Stay cool,