Reviews for His Game
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh my, that's terrible! I mean, nice written, but it's so sad! I really wish you'd write the whole story, including how they got together, and how Malfoy became so evil..

Anyway, I like it, very good written
Via101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
omg *tear* that was really good. u must right a sequel, one where poor blaise kicks draco the bastard's ass.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
no, that is so sad! poor Blaise and Harry! and stupid Malfoy!

D&S
gabo0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I'll cry. Is this a one-shot? I hate unfair endings!
Appalachian chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
You should write a sequel to this.
Cheska chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Ah angsty. *sobs* No... Blaise. X_X
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Not bad, really. Second-person is always tricky, but this seems to pull it off fairly well. It certainly heightens the immediacy of the sensory details to have them directed at the reader. The descriptions are generally decent and are occasionally rather evocative.

I think that the lack of closure is a bit of a weakness, given the self-contained nature of the story. However, one could argue either way depending on the way the wind is blowing.

In all, I endorse this product and/or service.
Mara202 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
*shakes fist at Draco* How could he do that to them?

Awesome story. I like my happy!Blarry, but something like this is probably be more realistic. I don't think Harry could ever completely trust Blaise (or vice versa, for that matter), and people could make use of that.
Parchmented chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I'm too lazy to log in. Sorry about that.

Continuing on though, I have to say that this... this is brilliant. I've only just recently started to read Harry/Blaise, and most of them were pretty shitty. This is the first decent story I've read all day, and I want to thank you greatly for it. :)

Ah, why did Malfoy do it? Why'd he do that to Blaise and Harry?

D: Well anyway, thanks for the great read. Once I'm not lazy to log in again, I might possibly add this to my favorites. :)

Later.
Drogan chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Poor Blaise. An apple pie says it was mind control.
fifespice chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
aww poor blasie im guessing draoc somehow set him up hmm and whyw a sit tog et at harry? poor blaise