Reviews for Emancipation
Just... Yes.
DoctorWho42 chapter 23 . 6/18/2015
The ending...
moosiebell chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
I don't think The Doctor would kill anyone on purpose...Renember New Earth where he cures everyone! And Family of Blood where he actually lets them live forever! He wouldn't murder!
Gwilwillith chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
This is incredibly moving and dark, but so hard to put down. The strength and reality of your character portrayal was amazing.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I'm curious.. So if this story takes place after Tooth and Claw, when did they start dating? They seem so open to kissing each other and everything. Is that due to what she's been through?
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
I'm glad that Rose resisted and at least tried to get away, even if the effort was pointless. /
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Good chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I wonder what will happen when Rose's numb wears off.. I also wonder what the Doctor will do to the slave traders.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is so heartbreaking. I can't imagine all the mental and physical damage Rose has sustained after her ordeal.
CKYDragonz14 chapter 23 . 2/6/2010
this story was so sad but someone had to write it! that last bit at the end was a nice relief to the whole story and thank god you put it in. i was in a foul mood for hrs after i read this i was going on and on about how people should care more about this kind of thing because it still happens. it's happenng all ove but you don't know becasue people don't want you to know that women get kidnapped and sold as sex slaves
Sasuke chapter 23 . 1/28/2010
Hi, I hope it is allright if I don't write much. I'm not perfekt in writing English.

But I've read you story and I've loved it. It was so full of emotion and love and it goes to my heart. I loved to read it and I'm unhappy that the story is over now. I hope you understand what I wanted to say.
Luke's Momma chapter 23 . 12/8/2009
I read this from beginning to end without stopping, freakin' awesome!
ladyisis-uk chapter 23 . 2/9/2009
I read this right through in one sitting, I was gripped by it! I've not read something with this subject matter before, it was really well written, well done. x
bobcats chapter 23 . 12/4/2008
As raw as it was, I've often wondered why there isn't more of this type of thing in sci-fi. It seems to me that people in Starfleet or in the Stargate program or whatever would attract psychos who either want to knock them off their high horse, test them, or make a profit off of them. So, good job going there. A couple of questions/constructive nits: 1) why did the doctor take two months to rescue Rose? I'd have been royally teed off if he'd taken that long to rescue me, especially considering all the scenes later when both of them think about the lengths he'll go to protect her. Apparently he'll go to great lengths after a little two-month holiday. 2)the Doctor's johnson is 10-12 inches when he's on the verge of being tortured and not at all Mr. Happy? Or did you mean centimeters? Cause, dang, that would hurt. In one scene you say how all they've done is kissing and then moved to snogging. Aren't those the same thing? All in all, minor nits in a brave, interesting story.
Cheskaz chapter 23 . 11/30/2008
You are a really amazing writer! I loved reading this, it waas so full of emotion. You should really continue writing!

PS: "I’m living something that you’d normally only find in a sci-fi novels, or TV shows" I Lol'd :)