Reviews for Soul Mate Bonds
rocelmamaril357 chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
awwwww...
Karen chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I have no idea why people like this story. All I see is another stupid arse forced bonding. I have never Understood why people seem to agree that Dumbledore an co should have any part in something so private.

I would also like to Know why everyone thinks being forced into something like this is sweet and romantic. Yes let's just include rape and a few spells and potions to the mix im Sure that will make things so much more sweeter, I think everyone needs a slap across the face because this is not sweet.
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I liked it. I was apprehensive about it because it said 'sub!Draco' and I usually hate those but this was different, he was not submissive to the point of slavery and the snarky remarks and personality were still there. Good job.
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Lovely story. Love how they finally got together.
Pure Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Wow. Never thought Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter would ever get along! Amazing story! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Sweetest thing ever written. I give it thee pies up! (#)(#)(#) :D
FalconLux chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
:D
shelielaff chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
aw i realy like this .. gonna favourite it :D
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So freaking cute! and very funny too xD (I absolutely love how Draco act d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I like this, it's kind of cute, there were a few places that got me a bit confused how they were written and some little errors, but if you ignore those this might just be one of my favorit stories! :)
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
cool soul mates. good work
lexi888 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
haha voldemort at the weeding thats funny i can see now!
Maralei01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Such a sweet story! I loved the snarking at the beginning and the description of the little seafood restaurant was divine. 'Jamie' is a great nickname for Harry and 'Gull' was delightful as well. It's obvious the two of them are great friends. A vulnerable Draco who tries to look tough on the outside is one of favorite OOC. Excellent job! Just as an FYI, I think your formatting might have gotten a little bit off when you were posting. It was sometimes tricky to figure out who was talking to whom, but I got it eventually. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!
Libraria chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
LOLOL.

I would absolutely LOVE to see a Sequel where they have the wedding, and Voldemort does invite himself. xDD
BurnWithUs chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
"Pretty little seafood restaurants in stormy ports are love Draco. Fish and chips out of the bag walking along the harbour wall is love." I adore this line. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »