Reviews for What's Dead Should Stay Dead
TammiTam chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Another good chapter. I really enjoy yours stories, you seem to have the brotherly banter down really well. Can't wait for the Sammy!Whumpage!
JenBurch chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
I love it! The doggy was so cool, want more of the puppy!

The ghost scene was fab, heaps of fun! The professor was well done and I cant wait for the next chapter!
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
that was so funny great job! can't wait to see whats next!
Phx chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Dean’s eyes reflected his amusement at William’s obvious and immediate distress at being surrounded by the Winchester brothers.

I loved that line, it created a great visual. And so very true, it has to be intimidating to be surrounded by the Winchester brothers.

Poor Sam. I loved his reaction at seeing the professor was dressed up like a clown!

Hm... I wonder what is tingling Dean's big brother senses (which I love, btw) :)

I totally loved the inside joke about PETA as Jared does lobby their cause! Brilliant! And I died laughing at Dean falling into the grave. I am glad his pride was what received the most damage!

Great chapter!
friendly chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
great chapter, hurry with an update. I want to know what happened to sammy. hehehehehe
Phx chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Yay! Your next story! I am so excited and finally another story I can put on my alert list - there are so few limpSam these days so I get very excited when I find one :p

And I like your Dean too!

I love that you are doing the backstory hunt to your 'naked hunt' story - sorry but that is what I keep calling it.

Great way of keeping us in the time frame with the time references. Now I am anxious to get back to the future, lol!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Great start to a new story! I'm already hooked. Your writing just grabs me until I'm totally absorbed and visualising everything. Love it D
JenBurch chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Okay, I'm weak! I couldn't wait anymore! I read it, I loved it and I want MORE! lol

Sam scared of clowns? Nice touch!
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
cant get enough supernatural fan fic although havent seen any of series 2 yet! looking forward to more of this
Chel chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was such a great start! Please update soon, it was really well-written and I can't wait to read more.
swenglish chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Héhehhee..I like this start. It's a promise of angst and hurt/sick Sam and that is always good. Love the emotions you show between the brothers as well as the bickering. :) Keep on updating.
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
excellent start

plz update soon
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Terrific start! Looking forward to subsequent chapters.

Probably won't have an irresistable urge to go to Peru, IN for the festival, but thanks anyway.

My son-in-law hates clowns as much as Sam. He claims they're evil!
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Nice lol, the guy i like lives up in peru...

anyhow, good job, but please put more hurt!sam in the next chapter.

update soon :D