Reviews for What's Dead Should Stay Dead
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Good story so soon.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hey Darlin

Wow, I love your stories and I think each one gets better and better but with this one you have outdone yourself. Your descriptions are rich and very visual and the dialogue between Sam and Dean is spot on. Well done I really mean that too, :-)

The added tidbit with the circus festival was great, I could see Sam's face when that first clown appeared, but what I think I liked the best was starting with the main event and then going back to the start of the adventure. Very close to the show, congrats.

Hugs Shelly

ps so um okay where's chapter 2?
TammiTam chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Well, as always, the story had an excellent start! Can't wait for some Sammy!Whumpage, I'm an addict you know! Can't wait to read more, and to find out what that thing was that got him!
aussiechick21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hello! Yay you're writing another story, and with the promise of Hurt Sam to come I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one. Great start...loved the boys stopping at the circus festival, and you've got me interested in both the supernatural cases, as well. My favourite bit was the ending, though;

“Dean, just go,” Sam replied. “I promise. I’ll lay the salt lines, brush my teeth, and be in bed before eleven.”

So cute! Thanks for sharing...I look forward to reading more!
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hey I liked it, is really good.
friendly chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
awesome story.. keep it up..
Nessie chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I think it is an awesome start. The beginning was exciting. Wonder what will happen to Sammy after that thing got him but I know Im gonna love it.

So...circus festival...Dean is having fun and Sam it. Maybe he will have to face an ugly clown:)

Continue soon!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hey! I'm a rotting corpse! Didn't see THAT coming when I followed the alert.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12