Reviews for What's Dead Should Stay Dead
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I really love how you write the banter between the two!

Very intriguing start, can't wait to see how Sammy ends up being bitten by that flesh eating thingy. I'll be back for more :D
6219834 chapter 11 . 10/17/2007
Really great story. Sorry I didn't reveiw the other chapters, got too engrossed. You have a enthralling use of pace in this story and it is really funny too. Thank you.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
i cant believe i didnt put you on auther alert last time when i was reading your stuff. im so glad a chance search into the supernatural relm allowed me to refind you in time to be able to read so much new material. i loved this fic and its been entertaining me for like the last two hours. reading your recent stuff is the perfect cure for the pit in my stomach which appeared when season 2 ended :p .

this fic was awesome, dean in protective mode rocks, but dean in protective mode getting his ass wupped by ghouls rocks more lol.

great addition of bobby to this fic, you got his character down perfectly. sorry that bonejangles died, he seemed like a good mut. theres a point, what did happen to the caretaker? he kinda disapeared :(

anyways, im wainting on an update for your newest fic with anticipation!

kudos on this fic, instant fave :D

sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
Awesome astory TraSan! Thank God Dean chose to listen to the cemetery caretaker or he could have lost his baby brother.

I felt sorry for the caretaker tho when Bojangles was killed. I kinda liked that dog!

As always, enjoyed seeing Bobby being a part of the story! He is like a father figure to the boys now!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 10 . 6/17/2007
Great story, well done!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 11 . 6/15/2007
Great job tying things up. Getting Sam healthy, letting each brother have the time needed to heal,even when "they" Dean didn't know he needed to heal too.

Can't wait for your next adventure!
rozzy07 chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
Well I am really late to the party aren't I with my review. Sorry its taken me till the end of this deliciously written story to give my thanks of appreciation for taking me on a whirlwind ride of angstydrivenDean and damn fine limpSam moments. I had this story on alerts but RL tookover but now I've had the time to sit down and read it all I must offer up my praise at the sublime way you upped the angst and pain for both boys, esp our poor Wee-battered-Sammy. It was powerhouse of writing and thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm hoping, fingers x'd, that you're already clacking away on the keyboard to post something new soon. Again apologies for my late feedback. Rozzy.
Kaewi chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
I loved every minute of this story. All the reactions of both brothers in this chapter were so amazing, I really felt like I was watching the show.

I look forward to your next adventure!
JenBurch chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
Yup! Got a list for ya!

1) Told you I'd read it :)

2) I still love the conversation at the end! Still my favourite part!

3) The beginning part was great! I loved what Dean was saying to Bobby on the phone about that doctor, had to have something in there... :)
TammiTam chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
Absolutely awesome finish to a wonderful story! The ending was just fantastic!
pmsdevil01 chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Yay! Happy ending! Loved it!
Nessie chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Great ending for you story. Im sad that it is over. It is an awesome story. Hope to read more from you soon!

I like big brother Dean...he is really amazing.

I love the whole brotherly talk you described everything very good!
AlmostHeaven chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Great story. I really loved coming home to new chapters. Keep up the wonderful writing.
carocali chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Really nice tie up at the end (not that I'd expect anything less from you!) I especially loved the banter as Sam tries to get things back to 'normal' by looking for a hunt. Then Dean kicks into high protective gear, finally telling Sam the truth. Very nice moments!

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You have a great balance of dialogue and action that brings the reader along for the ride, not dragging them kicking and screaming!

Perhaps we'll learn a little more about the mysterious necromancer et al and the caretaker down the line? You've created an interesting universe.. might be fun to keep exploring.

Thanks for a great read!

Ciya chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Oh Monroe is going to learn that messing with the Winchesters is a very, very bad thing. Bwahahaha!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »