Reviews for What's Dead Should Stay Dead
carocali chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Really nice tie up at the end (not that I'd expect anything less from you!) I especially loved the banter as Sam tries to get things back to 'normal' by looking for a hunt. Then Dean kicks into high protective gear, finally telling Sam the truth. Very nice moments!

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You have a great balance of dialogue and action that brings the reader along for the ride, not dragging them kicking and screaming!

Perhaps we'll learn a little more about the mysterious necromancer et al and the caretaker down the line? You've created an interesting universe.. might be fun to keep exploring.

Thanks for a great read!

:D

Caroline
Ciya chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Oh Monroe is going to learn that messing with the Winchesters is a very, very bad thing. Bwahahaha!
Nana56 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
This has been a great story and this was a very suitable final chapter! I loved the whole thing and the final chapter, too. I particularly loved the term "Sam-mine". Very cute!

You did a great job on the emotional part in this chapter and gave Dean a nice little bit with Sam.
ephiny63 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Hey Sweety

great ending, I loved this story, the pace was spot on and kept me intrigued with each and every chapter.

So hm looking around innocently checking under everything, so where is the next story? hehehehe

huggles Shelly
SilverStorm06 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Awesome story!
LadyFFVic chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
I enjoyed this story immensely from start to finish. The ending was very satisfying. You really set the stage for AHBL. Your portrayal of the brothers was perfect. Thank you for a great story.
quesse.beryl chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
great story, different from others out there

i loved the choice of word "orbiting" in this chapter, perfect

all in all, thanks for writing

:-)
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Aww, a happy ending!

Loved the mother hen in Dean, he's so cute when he's all overprotective...actually I don't think there's a time when he's not cute ;)

My favorite chick flick scene,

"Sam heard the emotion in Dean’s voice even if there wasn’t any visible in his eyes. “But you weren’t and you did. And even if something had happened, it wouldn’t have been your responsibility. Dean, you can’t protect me from everything.”

Sam realized too late how wrong those words were as every muscle in Dean’s shoulders and neck bunched before the impending explosion from Mt. Winchester. Dean abruptly stood up and walked three paces away from the bed before turning back around. “It is my responsibility, Sam,” he spouted. “You’re my little brother,” he continued, his voice softening even though his posture did not. “That makes you my responsibility."

*Sniff* That was beautiful...can't get enough brotherly love!

By the way, I passed my last exam and I am officially a nurse!

Yay for me! Ahem, now where's my graduation gift :)

Cookies all around!
Fafa Fai chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Great fic, pefect fic. Wow good bye.
Dragonflysoul chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
OMG! I am SOO loving this! I ADORE how you write Sam and Dean! Please hurry with more!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
Great job tying things together. Hope when I get to that point in my story i am as successful at it. You continued to amaze me with your attention to detail. Hope all is going well in MN.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
Awesome! Last chapter I felt lost somewhere. This chapter I'm up to speed and can't wait for more. You must save Sam for the rest of us!
JenBurch chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
That was awesome! I loved it!

"I dink you broke my dose!" hehehe that was great!

Gummy worms! I dont want pie! And the fact that one second he's nodding off and then he's like "I can walk!" and he's already in the car, that's just like it was when I broke my foot! You captured it perfectly! lol

I hope you got another story in ya already after this one, coz I can never get enough of your stuff!
carocali chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
Great chapter! I love the suspense, and Bobby! He's just so awesome!

So glad that mysterious caretaker turned out to be one of the good guys. And poor Bojangles! ;( I have a feeling we'll see him again though.

Liked the parallel between the two brothers and the 'burden' part of Sam's gift. Very cool!

:D