Reviews for What's Dead Should Stay Dead
ephiny63 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Hey Sweety

great ending, I loved this story, the pace was spot on and kept me intrigued with each and every chapter.

So hm looking around innocently checking under everything, so where is the next story? hehehehe

huggles Shelly
SilverStorm06 chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Awesome story!
LadyFFVic chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
I enjoyed this story immensely from start to finish. The ending was very satisfying. You really set the stage for AHBL. Your portrayal of the brothers was perfect. Thank you for a great story.
quesse.beryl chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
great story, different from others out there

i loved the choice of word "orbiting" in this chapter, perfect

all in all, thanks for writing

heather03nmg chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Aww, a happy ending!

Loved the mother hen in Dean, he's so cute when he's all overprotective...actually I don't think there's a time when he's not cute ;)

My favorite chick flick scene,

"Sam heard the emotion in Dean’s voice even if there wasn’t any visible in his eyes. “But you weren’t and you did. And even if something had happened, it wouldn’t have been your responsibility. Dean, you can’t protect me from everything.”

Sam realized too late how wrong those words were as every muscle in Dean’s shoulders and neck bunched before the impending explosion from Mt. Winchester. Dean abruptly stood up and walked three paces away from the bed before turning back around. “It is my responsibility, Sam,” he spouted. “You’re my little brother,” he continued, his voice softening even though his posture did not. “That makes you my responsibility."

*Sniff* That was beautiful...can't get enough brotherly love!

By the way, I passed my last exam and I am officially a nurse!

Yay for me! Ahem, now where's my graduation gift :)

Cookies all around!
Fafa Fai chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Great fic, pefect fic. Wow good bye.
Dragonflysoul chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
OMG! I am SOO loving this! I ADORE how you write Sam and Dean! Please hurry with more!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
Great job tying things together. Hope when I get to that point in my story i am as successful at it. You continued to amaze me with your attention to detail. Hope all is going well in MN.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
Awesome! Last chapter I felt lost somewhere. This chapter I'm up to speed and can't wait for more. You must save Sam for the rest of us!
JenBurch chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
That was awesome! I loved it!

"I dink you broke my dose!" hehehe that was great!

Gummy worms! I dont want pie! And the fact that one second he's nodding off and then he's like "I can walk!" and he's already in the car, that's just like it was when I broke my foot! You captured it perfectly! lol

I hope you got another story in ya already after this one, coz I can never get enough of your stuff!
carocali chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
Great chapter! I love the suspense, and Bobby! He's just so awesome!

So glad that mysterious caretaker turned out to be one of the good guys. And poor Bojangles! ;( I have a feeling we'll see him again though.

Liked the parallel between the two brothers and the 'burden' part of Sam's gift. Very cool!

SilverStorm06 chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
cool chapter. :)
friendly chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
awesome job and would love a recovery chapter...
heather03nmg chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
“Where were you?” Dean snapped moving slightly forward and to the right. “He was your little brother. Where were you?”

I loved that scene between Dean and the Necromancer, love him when he gets all fired up!

“Sam isn’t a burden,” Dean snarled angrily. “We take care of each other. It doesn’t have to be the same to be equal and I don’t believe Thomas was a burden either. It’s a convenient lie you’ve told yourself to justify your actions.”

You do such a good job writing overprotective Dean!

Loved the chapter, the smashing of the tiles was perfect. I do feel bad for poor Bojangles though.

Wonderful story and I look forward to the epilogue. Cookies for you and your awesomeness!

By the way, I passed my finals Monday (yay for me) and all thats left between me and graduation is one killer exam on Thursday...I think I need a Dean whumpage story as a graduation gift ;)
Julie chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
Cute chapter! Write more soon! : )
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »