Reviews for One Shot
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Clever. Also, 'Mythological Mayhem' has a nice ring to it.
IcePrinc chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
OK, this is the second story I read by you, and I must say, you're genius. I've never read anything like this on fanfiction. So original. Even though, maybe you should make this longer. I'm not asking for a sequel, I just think it should have been longer. That's it.
dan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
intereting. if you ever get time i like it if you wrote more. like did she die or not!
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I'm just on a "RabulaTasa" rampage right now.

I liked this little story. :))
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
May I just say that your summary was FANTASTIC. It totally drew me in. I love how you kept the characters in line, their conversation real, and Cupid a fool suffering from mental wanderlust. It was fantastic, and though there's ample room for more chapters, I can easily respect your decision.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Putting the creepy back in the watered-down myths.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ah, Eros, thy wicked darts doth ever improve upon life.

Yeah. Cute.
AzureSky13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved the story! You had me worried there for a moment that Raven had actually been shot with a bow and arrow... Very clever, I enjoyed reading it :)
Sar-HPfan1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
DUDE! This was flipping amazing. I would never have guessed it was cupid i was like oh no this person is going to kill one of them! But this was just Brillint! NICE ONE
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was very well done. I really enjoyed it. It was humorous and heartwarming all at once, which is a rare combination (I feel it takes a great deal more talent to make a humorous story than it does to simply write fluff.)

All of the references to mythology were quite well-done, also. As always, you have delivered a fantastic piece of work. Awesome job :)
Disney Sorceress chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hah! Loved it. :)
fatnakedkitten chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I'm not holding my breath, but an update would be nice.
bbfan77 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
oh... I like this one

I was kinda lost at the beginning, but later I easily caught up with the storyline... so no problems about that XD

can't wait to see how it continues... will Rae's powers go wonky? Will they be dating...? and such questions... XD

keep up the good writing :D

Sincerely - Dora Dorothea
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Death... Death and despair...

Is it some sort of archaic magical assassin? No, it's worse...CUPID!

I loved this.