Reviews for Contingency
Lady Lex chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
That was a very moving fanfic, it made me cry. I'm very pleased with the ending. I am glad you didn't have House becoming "Miraculously Cured", because I feel that would have ruined it. It's hard to think of House going through what he did in your story and becoming a completely different person. But it was well-written. Good job.
Dragonland chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
Well, I felt the scene in the courtroom was a bit cut short. And vinnie? What a cliche name. But you made my stomach lurch more than once, so that accounts for a good something. I enjoyed it.
Oldach's Dream chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
...sequel? I SO loved this.
Juliabohemian chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
oh this could have been WAY longer. What is it with you people and your short stories?

I'm just teasing you.

legal stuff is passable...served it's purpose. most people don't know enough about law to realize there's a mistake anyway. often shows like law and order aren't completely accurate either.
KylaRyan chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
YAY! Happy ending! I was starting to worry that you were going to write an ending worthy of a Chinese movie...

Unknown Fool chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
LULZ, WILSON ANGST! But really, good job. It was a lot fluffier than I expected it would be (but you heard me before. I had placed my money on Wilson dying), though the bittersweet ending works with this fic.

And again, congrats on fnishing! *shakes little party maraca*
420PeaceFrogs chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
yay...happy ending...good story :)
HouseAddict16 chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Very good ending. Good closure and healing can begin. Nicely done.
indigoamethyst chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Ack, you're evil! Please get Chapter 5 up ASAP.
imfreakinorange chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
FOR THE LOVE OF PETE! Finish this story! QUICK!

Are you referring, by the way, to the people (POTW) in 'Mob Rules'? i think i remember the names, but I'm not sure...

Don't let them die!

And by the way, i read a lot of fanfics... but what i dont get is why House and Wilson are always gay... even if it does really add much to the story... and i mean, it did here to a point... i don't know...

A Sirius Fan chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I was loving this to bits because I'm a sucker for broken, abused House being fixed by Wilson hurt/comfort (and vice versa) but damn, you broke Wilson too! ARGH! Now how are they going to get fixed?
Atari-chan chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
No, you can't leave it there that's mean! I wanna know what happens! Update soon, okies?

420PeaceFrogs chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
HOLY CRAP! I was totally not suspecting that at all but I am pretty sure that I remember the episode that you are this is hardcore...can't wait for the conclusion.
HouseAddict16 chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
Wow. I'm glad alot of the problem became clear now, but now there's another problem. Wilson was shot! I hope House can save him, but who knows.
chaoskir chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
*gasp* you are evil. I want to know how it will goes on. Wow, great fic. Thank you for sharing with us. I liked and enjoyed reading your fic.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »