Reviews for Missed Opportunities
cellophane prince chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
yo english is hella nice.

Really tho. also there needs to be moar largo angst in the world, so thx. :)
Saffron chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
It's so sad, for both of them. Though I do love the Natalia/Asch fluff and the father/daughter context! Nicely written, too! (despite the fact that English isn't you first language)

Overall, very nice and I enjoyed throughly; Keep up the awesome work;)
Star Ribbon chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Dang... this was really good. And you said that English wasn't your first language? It makes me want to know what your skills are in your native language now.

Anyhow, this was nice. Short, and somehow.. bittersweet. Excellent work!
iTomato chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wow. That was fantastic. So much spoken in so few words. Absolutely loved it!
Nips chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I never really realized it before, but Asch DID work with his fiance's father for some seven years... In any case, I liked the little exchange they had; it was very in character. Looking at the title, I feel a little depressed... The missed opportunities are tragic indeed.
Bellena chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Fantastic snapshot. Very in character.
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
It was good! The only mistake I saw was the word 'ennemy.' It's spelled enemy, yup. And your grammar was excellent! I speak the truth when I say that because I have a cousin that has horrible grammar and his mom's an english professor!

Well, hope you keep writing! o~
FantasyFanatic911 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Wow, this is really good! You speak French? Thats amazing. English isn't my navite langauge either, and I havn't had the guts to write anything here yet. Your ahead of me. Great job!

~FantasyFanatic911~
FantasyFanatic911 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007

~FantasyFanatic911~
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
OMG, that's so cute! So, you normally speak... French? And you have the guts enough to write in English? Wow, I envy you for that. X3 'Cause seriously man, that's amazing, especially because itwas so well written, for someone who's first language wasn't English.

And the word you had as "ennemy" (or "ennemies", in other cases) is spelled, "enemy" and "enemies" respectively.

But still, this was great! If your work in English is this good, it really makes me want to see what you can do in French! X3

::adds to favs::