Reviews for Home Sweet Home
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
aswome storie
thomaseliot chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
It's, like, five years later, so I figure it's an outside chance, but can you please think about continuing this? Because it is awesome.
shanejayell chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
*claps* VERY good fic. _ Gonna do a part three? Please?
petros308 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Great story, I am suprized the plot bunny died. Seems to have legs
BrokenPoetry chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
wow, this was cool. original. and that is something that is hard to attain in fanfiction.
linen-and-curls chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
hahaha - can't wait for more!
fire and napalm chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
*laughs* Figures Murphy would assault him after he comments about intimacy. She should be now asking why his brother ever found out about that or said it. Ah well.

Adorable, sweet, darling, and so kind. I can only imagine everyone else's reactions. Poor Thomas.

Well, at least his grave isn't standing open anymore. They're going to have to dig it back up again when he does actually die, maybe get him a new coffin to actually put his body in. *snicker* At least they had it.

Fire & Napalm
polka will never die chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I can offer almost no critique here-only praise! The highest praise I can give is that it sounds like Jim Butcher himself. And it does.
polka will never die chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
One of the best Dresden Files fics I have read! You captured the spirit of Harry very well. Only crit is that perhaps you need to reread. For example, the first sentence: "There are parts Hell more sanitary than a toilet of an intercity bus" almost made me stop reading because it didn't make sense. (I'm guessing you meant to have "of" between "parts" and "Hell".) However, once decoded, the first sentence was actually very funny (not to mention, sadly, true). And that's why I'm writing a review right now instead of rereading Small Favor, which I finished this morning.

Also: "...as I limped my way off the bus. My wizard’s staff serving as a makeshift, if somewhat out of the ordinary, walking stick" I think the period should be a comma.

I enjoyed the way you put in Dresdenisms that readers would recognize (aka, "I the hell am Harry").

Overall this was a very good chapter. I will continue to read and review. Hope you keep writing!

Polka Will Never Die
cirana chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
gd fic
Lerrinus chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Love the Snicker-snack of the blade, Jabberwocky anyone? I am also reminded on an ep of CSI where a woman named Sara shaves a man's beard in an intimate act of trust. Nicely done! :-)
Kyle chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Great references to the books. I hope you update soon.
Acheron Blake chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Awesome story. Hope theres' more. Soon. MurphyHarry. Really deep.
darkjewelledassassin chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
This is great! I haven't read White Knight yet, but I love this. I can't wait till you update :D
Sinister Scribe chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
this is SO good

my favourite line has to be

'Hell's holy stars and freaking stone shit balls.'

loved it, so Dresden