Reviews for My Dearest Sh'n'ai...
Jade-Rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I'm glad that you weren't able to remove your bio page, else I wouldn't have come across this lovely little fic :)

I liked the insight into Xenexian life at such a major point in their history. Sometimes I feel that there isn't enough fleshing out of the Xenexians in the NF books, Calhoun excepted of course. You did a good job of doing something a little bit different.
Keenan chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
This is great! It provides a nice background of Xenexian culture while remaining true to the story. I think Peter David (The original author of New Frontier) couldn't have done a better job describing the culture! Good job!
Gin chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
I liked this one a lot. It's nice to see more pieces on here. I look forward to more.
Lizzard chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Good lord! o.o I like. . . liked it so much I kept forgetting I was in Diary at the time. . . and so sweet at the end! a little jealousy on Logan's behalf. . . _
Talfryn Calhoun chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
YAY! That was awesome! Hooray for Xenexian mythology and what not...Who needs Calhoun? Well...I suppose he's good for a couple of things... Like saving the universe from horrid diseases. But since we're real (and he's not) we can make up his culture and hide from Peter David if he tries to kill us or worse...Sue us! Do I need to get my priorities straight? Heehee...9.9..._;;