Reviews for If I died at this very moment
Writing-and-Music chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
For a first fanfiction I really liked it. Although I do think Yuki was a bit OOC, but it's hard to write him always in character. But good work!
solarkittygirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
YAYS FOR HAPPY ENDINGS!
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Nope, I don't think it was corny at all. I really hope that you continue this, it's really good. The part where

Yuki burst into Shuichi's room was hilarious. I laughed my head off.
hiiroduoyui chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
AH! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! OMG! *SQUEALS* I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST!
anon azure chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
IT WASN'T CORNY IT WAS JUST RIGHT

(to me at least) IT WAS GREAT!
Unknown Scribe chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
corny yes but still good.
lolly-goggle chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
aw! so swwett! although...what happened to taki? ...if you didnt do anything to him ..may i? * smiles innocently while holding an ak-47 gun*...really..it would be no trouble..
none111 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
that was so cute! i felt so bad for shu! aizawa is a bastard!
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
oh my god. This was so sweet and sad...nice job. My only complaint is some grammar issues, but that can easily be fixed with a beta. Otherwise, it was wonderful!
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
oh good very good i liked it the ending wasent to cheesy in the end a little but not bad. I liked it
InuFire chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
loved the story but what happened to Aizawa, he was a very bad boy,

"Bad Aizawa." smashed his head into the ground and kicks his butt.

sorry, i had strangest urge to do that im not crazy lol
Bloo Kid chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
TT how could you do something like that to Shu - chan wha !

not fair *sob* *sniff*

i like the story , anyway '
Enbi-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aw, this was really cute X3

This would have been a great chapter story, but a one-shot suited it just fine!

I hope you continue to write stories and hopefully, write a long one!

Keep up the good work!
May Eve chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
that was really good! i luv gravitation and you wrote this really well. a lot of the fanfics for it completely change the personalities and just can't get the characters right but you did this very well. i especially luv yuki's language! ;) when i was reading his lines i kept thinking, 'gosh for a writer he sure has bad language' and just cracking up over it!
RKQS12 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
:( Another sad-ish story. I have nothing against the story because I loved it, but another sad one. ;)