Reviews for Realm of Spirit
CheckitDude chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Brilliant! Update Soon!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
um... well this is very funny and creative/interesting, but im really confused. who's next? tahl or siri?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Obi-Wan'sPadawan chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Hey this is really good. Really funny. Continue, please? (personal preference, MORE OBI-WAN)

Obi-Wan'sPadawan
phoenixqueen chapter 4 . 1/11/2002
Please write some more! I want more of the drop-ins. This is an excellent story! Don't stop here!
Princess chapter 3 . 10/11/2001
Love the luke/anakin fight scene
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 4 . 8/22/2001
Seems really AWESOME so far. I love how this gives Luke a chance to know his father, and mara her father. Please add on.
Danalas the Lady Chaos chapter 4 . 8/22/2001
I'm enjoying this. Even if I do get looked at weird when I start laughing...
Fireline chapter 4 . 8/21/2001
I love your story. Keep working!
Abby chapter 3 . 7/19/2001
Wow, this is SO great! PLEASE write more soon! I love this, it's such a unique idea! My favorite quotes are: ""Why do I get the feeling," Luke asked, "that somewhere, some cosmic power is laughing its head off?"" (I don't know about cosmic powers, but I sure am!) and "Great. The return of Padawan Jinn."
Sparks chapter 3 . 7/18/2001
Really cool, continue!
Mackenzie chapter 3 . 7/17/2001
Well, if I'm going to read, might as well give you a few lines for it, too. First chapter incited one or two laughs from me. Interesting concept, though. I'm interested in seeing where you go with it and what other guys are going to pop up. Next chapter had better be a really dirty fight scene, especially with all that build-up you've put into it. I like it.
Jeva chapter 3 . 7/17/2001
Very amuzing...I hope there will be more, I do enjoy stories like this one. .
Queengoddess chapter 2 . 7/14/2001
Hey, I like this! It's funny...and I love ghost-Anakin...or not-so-ghost-Anakin! More please!
Sparks chapter 2 . 7/14/2001