Reviews for Shinji X
godzillafan1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
good story I especially liked the part where shinji cut up that gendo jerk like a pig which he is hope you're going to write more soon it's been what a few years? what's the hold up?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
please continue the story its getting interesting
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
good sofar but im not approving the asuka as a assasin line. or for that matter the whole group come to help. they should of left that part alone and had it rei misato and shinji and ritsuko as a group. everything else is too much and you loose the story to lolly land.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
super col ,so... is a semi crossover xmen whit envangelion?
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Faves.
Captain Bardiel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I thought you were going to model Shinji Ikari after Daken(駄犬, "bastard dog" or "mongrel")

Have the two blades come out between the knuckles (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) and the third blade underneath the wrists like hidden blades

Just suggesting

Update please...
Ryld chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
.Update soon I really want to read about the deadpool fight.
AAA chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Update Soon
King of the Fallen chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Please dude I'm begging you, please update this fic soon. I have rarely ever laughed this hard while reading a fic. You really are a kickass author.
Vampwriter chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Gimme more!
AAAAAA chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
UPDATE SOON
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
LOL!

Just wait Rei is going to flatten Asuka for flirting yet!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Loved the omakes and Rei's response to Shinji having amnesia.
Mike Kromer chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Gendo must die *evil smile*, wonder if Auska will remember everything, who knows lol, must see another chapter soon, keep up the good work
yagami mario chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
i know third story that i review in the same night in a row but what can i said this are same great story i hope you update them soon they are really good funny and interesting please don't abanden your story they are good thank for taking your time to read my reviews and update soon