Reviews for Make All the Rain Explode
reader50 chapter 4 . 5/21
I enjoyed the story even though I had a lot of questions left unanswered. I like the ending.
reader50 chapter 2 . 5/21
What happened to the 2 people that were stroking Sam? Did they leave? When Dean did the exorcism did their hosts die too? Are you going to explain how Sam and Jack got into that situation or how Dean was able to find them? Was there only 2 people that had captured Sam and Jack? If not, what happened to the others?
Even though I have watched both shows, I would appreciate being told what the characters look like, especially Jack since he apparently is older now.
reader50 chapter 1 . 5/21
I like story, it held my interest and makes me want to read more.
It would have been even better if the first speaker had been acknowledged as male-that way when he was touching Sam, Sam could have been repulsed. In fact, I think Sam should have been repulsed when he found he was to have a male consort. Unless this was to be a slash storyline.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/2
Excellent ending. This would be a good first story for a 'verse. Clone Jack does seem to fit with the Winchesters.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 5/2
Dean, you rescued them. Have a little faith in yourself. All your self doubt annoys me. You are better than that.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/2
Winchesters strike back and rescue what I assume is Jack's clone at the same time. Good job, dean.
klu chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
That could prove to be a really cool friendship and partnering for killing all kinds of fuglies.

Young Jack seems bitter - but the way I remembered that last scene was that he wanted the government and everyone to just leave him alone because he didn't like being reminded that he was a clone... Plus, it's kind of hard to have a clean break and fresh start if you've got the military up your rear-end all the time...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
im confused.. ?
SpaceHead3 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
This was wickedly awesome! Is there a sequel? I vote for a sequel.
irezel chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
hmm, cool. i always enjoy clone!jack stories...:)
frznlights chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Barranca chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Shiver heathens, bow down before the might of Judeo-Christian God! XD Would be nifty if that Latin exorcism really worked too. Sam and Dean have gained a valuable ally in any case.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
loved it.
lena chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Reading this (and the other one shot you have like this) makes me wish I could actually write. I can see Sam getting 'snaked' and the demon blood could burn it out of him or better yet since the 'snakes' heal their hosts the snake could heal him of the demon blood and then be removed in some other way. SIGH... Thanks for sharing this by the way it's great!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
" Sure, the time they'd had an extra Sam around it had been temporary, but it would never have occurred to either Dean or John that just because they had one Sam that they could abandon the other one. The whole idea was just unthinkable."