Reviews for Learning to Love, Learning to Mature
thestralwhisperer chapter 13 . 10/13/2007
such a great story and chapter haha love it!
thestralwhisperer chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
no i definately never read this before but I am enjoying it
Raztrillo chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
I like it, kind of long though, but it makes up for the long waitting period, keep up the great work munchkin
tashville007 chapter 13 . 10/6/2007
Aww, i'm lovin' it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
nice chapter i love the last part! hehe I can't wait for you to update!

Arya
LadyKnightSusan chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
Haha! Great chapter! Update soon!
Lexie-H chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
HUGE chapter heh! I have a list of miscellaneous typos and such that both of us seem to have missed that need to be fixed:

1. 'magnificent Her lovely' - missing a full stop

2. 'This is Hogwarts were talking about' - should be we're

3. 'the painting creaked opened to reveal a door.' - should be open

4. Its like a nervous twitch I have,” - missing a quotation mark at the beginning, and should be It's

5. You dancing prat Patrolling time is over!” - missing some sort of punctuation between prat and Patrolling

6. HELLO READERS! LMAO!12 YOU HAVE READ HALF THE CHAPTER! - that just interrupted the story, to be frank, not to mention it appeared more than 3/4 of the way down the story lol!

7. staring [wide - funny bracket typo thingo

8. Lily was not sure why she was acting like this, I mean its only James Potter. - you used first person and it's totally out of place. Perhaps more of a "Lily was not sure why she was acting like this, after all it was only James Potter" ? ? ?

9. You were a bit er.. of last night. ” Said James as he looked at her. - okie - off, not of, and it should probably be comma, quotation mark, lower case 's'. (Something that happens quite often, and in a few other places in this chapter as well!) - such as:

10. “You know that is rather dangerous. Fireworks in the Common Room.” He said trying to look serious but James knew that he wanted to laugh. - see 9

11. Some Prefects looked excited while others [cough cough Slytherins cough cough looked disgusted as if they were told to go and eat a whole bucket of flobberworms. - funny bracket thing is very randomly placed and did not have a closing ] anywhere after it! also, the whole cough cough thing doesn't really fit with your overall tone, but *shrugs* if you like it, you know...

All right, that's the end of the book-keeping, so to speak!

It strikes me that Sir Anthony Hopkins actually is famous for playing Hannibal Lecter. Was this name an accident or you know... deliberate? Cos I was reading it going, hang on a minute! lol

Anyway, a very cute chapter. Like I said when I beta'd - aw! lol. I liked the end bit, can just imagine Alexis' face when the list was read out. Sirius flirting with the mermaid was also rather amusing. You must have been terribly terribly busy - I sent the chapter back... hm... almost 2 weeks ago. Yikes! busy busy busy. Have now had my holiday and am back to uni )

which reminds me, I have exams coming up and am going on general hiatus from soon SO I was thinking, if you'd like anything beta'd between probably next week and the 9th of November, I propose you send the chapter to me in little pieces because I will get through them easily but a whole chapter at once is probably going to take a lot longer!

anyway, I shall probably hear from you soon!

Lexie xx
Raztrillo chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Keep going dude, this storie is going great, come on, keep at it, don't let yourself down.
111222333444555666777 chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
Can't wait for an update!
Rivern chapter 12 . 8/29/2007
Updat soon!
OmeOmy chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
*new reader*

the last part made me smile.

]

keep it up!
Raztrillo chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
that sucks, so you say that reviews make your day, but if I say it, you dump me, that's not sexy... lol.

Is cool, really enjoy it, interesting turn of events, changing your style, looks great
Latrodectus Mactans chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
Cute! Update soon!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
nice chapter hehe i love the last part! really funny I can't wait for you to update!

Arya
LadyKnightSusan chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
Awesome story! How did Remus react to Emma's kiss? You didn't really say. Anyways, great job with the story. Update soon!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »