Reviews for Learning to Love, Learning to Mature
Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
I enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for writing, and I can't wait for more!
Lexie-H chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
you know what? reading the ending without knowing it was very refreshing, and i really did enjoy this. (and the punctuation was divine - just like i knew you could D)

i liked the little twist at the ending with sirius, that small touch of humour was perfect, and it offset the romance of emma and lupin, which was gorgeous. actually, and i am being truly honest, in terms of plot developments especially, this chapter is one of my favourites: the characters are beginning to blossom and its lovely since i've watched them grow!

minor beta criticism: while 'common' might be the phonetic sound, 'come on' is correct english and preferential over regional colloquialisms. minor detail!

anyway, i eagerly await your next chapter in the mail, and just so you know, my "school" is 3 days a week (although i do have one b*h of an essay due tomorrow) so not so pressing as it seems!

Lexie xx
Latrodectus Mactans chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
This was good, update soon!
Squirrelbait the Third chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
good job! this is a really enjoyable fic, with a few nice curveballs.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
*waves*

Well, Lexie told me this was brilliant, and that I should come check it out. So, I've added this to my C2, and I will be back to read more later.

So, I love this. I think it's interesting that Lily's friends seem just as good, if not better than her, when, often, Lily is portrayed as quite the Mary Sue.

Basically, great job, and you will be hearing from me soon.

Cuba
Raztrillo chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
Well, I wanna make your day... night, so, I liked it, it was good, improved, I like that Kile Rose, kind of cool, you should developed that one more
kscadden chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
i love it! please update soon!
LadyMarauderette chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
Hey.

Good chapter, it's good to see that your writing has changed a lot, and it's also good to know you've gotten a beta reader.

I really like your Remus, I think you've portrayed the characters really well.

Hope you're okay.

Keep up the good work.

Bye.

xx
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
heyy nice chapter i've been waiting for you to update! See i'm one in a hundred hehe can't wait for you to update! Keep on writing!

Arya
Lexie-H chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
well i've read this like 15 times now... lol. o well. i figure reviews are awesome, and besides, i never give you my opinion of the plot, i just fiddle with the writing, SO, here it is - a review:

i like your character development very much. the fact that james doesn't want lily to be forced to date him is clear evidence that he has grown up, because really, the old james would probably have taken advantage of the situation! so thats great, a subtle little reference to his growing maturity, even while Remus is telling him he *hasn't* matured lol.

Danielle and Kyle is a cute little subplot, and i cant wait to see how you keep it going! i really liked that Kyle knew Aurora, it was a very nice idea of yours that provided them with some common ground!

as for sirius and lily - their dynamic makes me laugh. i enjoy sirius' character deeply, because he's honest, and absolutely what-you-see-is-what-you-get. he isnt ashamed of admiring lily's beauty, even though he knows james might mind: essentially, he's just really very supportive of his friend, right? lol. and Lily's interesting in that she is very open with Sirius but not with James even though they are rather similar: it just illustrates further the issues that James' inability to relax with her cause!

lovely chapter )
Raztrillo chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
Well, first of all, I'd like to congratulate you, you are writtng a very well developed story, though overrated, and over exploded at the moment, but still, that's what keeps this thing going.

I've been a fervient reader since the first chapter, and even of your previous work, you have improve, and mature, your characters show the extention of it, although I love your storie, I'm a great classics lover, I like to read stories from the original authors, or people who emulate them, although some will critize this, by adding that, that's a lack of creativity, but if you're using the creation of somebody else and adding your creation to something in existence, that also show a lack of creativity, well, the last part had nothing to do with the review.

I like your storie, but the times are still confusing, and the characters similarities to the originals seems to fade a little, which I see as an improvement of your writting as you are developing your own personalities

Love you
kscadden chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
i really like this story. please don't take two months to update again.
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
that was funny can't wait for you to update! Keep on writing!

Arya Svit-kona
Lexie-H chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
hello stranger ) well, i must say it looks fantastic. you did a great job (i'm very proud of you!)

i did notice something S S

"They both traded a look, Alexis’ amused look was also reflected on Emma’s They traded a look, their faces mirroring each other’s smiles of amusement. "

Those two sentences say exactly the same thing, but im sure that was a result of confusion between us! Oh well. I get a chappy next week? yay!

mystery, intrigue, drama, romance... very gorgeous D and it was worth waiting to read it all together lol!

Lexie xx
kscadden chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
o hurry and update soon!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »