Reviews for The Burning
ChristySue chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I love it, but really? PLEEEEEASE don't tell me that Sam Houston actually died! Oh, I'm gonna cry! :( (And, for those of you that have been wondering and asking me, yes, the Christy in my name does refer to Christy Huddleston!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I enjoyed it. Nice plot. I'm really happy to read work that has God in it!
Angelatil chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
ooooh christy and neil seem to be getting closer. But david does not look too happy. what will happen next? please update asap!
Angelatil chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
oh wow...that was such an intense beginning! Poor Sam Houston...wow...so very vivid. Loved it! I hope Christy gets better. Will Neil be able to help her through this?

Can't wait to see what is in the next chapter
DancingDoula chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Your story has good bones-it needs a bit of polish and/or more description. I would like to see where you take the David/Neil/Christy triangle, perhaps something a little different than the other stories.

The fire scene seemed a bit contrived. I don't picture Neil giving the men their way and allowing Christy to be locked into the schoolhouse with the children, knowing that they had torches. There is also a lot of description that could be added to this scene. But like I said, the story is good, just needs a little beefing up and tweaking.

Good luck! I will keep checking back for updates! ;)
abbyshorse chapter 1 . 5/4/2007