Reviews for The Ducks in a Row Series
MG12CSI16 chapter 35 . 1/2/2013
This is truly amazing. I actually read this story quite a while ago and immediately fell in love but for some reason today it popped into my mind and I just had to read it again, it's one of those stories that just gives you that feeling you can only get from reading something this heartwarming. As always it brought tears to my eyes. This is probably without a doubt my favorite fan fiction of all. Thank you so much for writing this!
Wishing luck and blessings to you in life and thanks once again!
StarsUponTheBarricades chapter 35 . 8/24/2011
Awwww this was such an amazing series! There is no question about that! :) I loved how it was all fluffy and totally awesome! :D
PlainJaneDoe chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I am absolutely gutted you stopped writing, you're so good. I've only just found this and it's absolutely perfect! Well done, hope whatever you're doing now is fulfilling and prosperous

xx
fullmoonrisin chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
I don't know if I've ever reviewed this but it is a great sandle story. It has always been one of my favorites!
TVCrazed chapter 35 . 2/11/2009
I loved this series. It was awesome. Great Job.
HappyGirl1980 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
The best Greg Sara story ever. I have readed so many times. I love what you wrote.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Now that I've finished going through the list, finding every one of them and reading them, that's when I find that you compiled them! lol. Enjoyed them very much.
DreamingofCampfires chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Ok, so I've tried reading through this whole thing twice, and I get to like chapter 30 and randomly start BAWLING. I love it so much. It's so ... beautiful. I'm crying again. Aw. Anyway, point being. I freaking love it.

THANK YOUU.
jasmine ryans chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
The best sandle story i have ever read you are an amazing autor for sure! You rock good job!
Dan's girl81 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I like the story
ksjdfalsjdfskd chapter 35 . 9/21/2007
All I have to say is congratulations. You have won, fair and square, the award for best Greg/Sara ficlet. I'd send you a medal but I don't have one. You, my dear, are a goddamn genius! I cried, litterally. Excellent, excellent work.
atruwriter chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
It's late, so I'm forcing myself away from the computer to sleep. But I just wanted to tell you that so far this story is an astoundingly rewarding read. You write them beautifully and romantically but without a huge cheese factor. It feels monumental without being overdramatic and huge. I love it. You've actually managed to hook me with a Greg/Sara. I've been searching for a story between the two that I would like and believe. I just about gave up, but this has certainly renewed hope. Well done. I look forward to reading the rest when next I wake! :D
CryHope chapter 35 . 7/23/2007
To say that this story is beautiful would be an understatement of the year. With each chapter/parts of this story, us Sara & Greg shippers sigh with the contentment of sharing a few precious moments with our favorite characters. The progression of their lives are interwoven in a way that makes this story surpass the boundary of "fanfic", and achieve the effect of truly making this story alive in the realm of reality. I wish I could better articulate just how this story moved me in ways that a story never has in the past. So I hope you would take this token of review as my Thank-You to you for sharing this with us.

I've truly enjoyed reading this story, and I have a feeling it'll forever remain one of the most memorable story of CSI in my stash of fanfiction favorites.

Bo-
CryHope chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! I'm so very glad that you compiled the series. I didn't review before, but this chapter... just... it's just so "aw" that I gotta drop a line and tell you how much im enjoying this fic. I don't even watch CSI Las Vegas.. just CSI NY (which btw, I love your fics concerning DL). I think.. just because of this fic, I'm going to d/l some epis (got any recomendation to where I should start watching?).. plus the fact that when I youtube Greg CSI, he's just so damn cute. *grin*

Okay.. I'm gonna go back to the story now.

bo-
Trixie7 chapter 35 . 7/3/2007
It's lovely to see these all put together telling their story