Reviews for Night of the Living Fangirls
I'm seriously gonna Sue you! I seriously have a lawyer no kidding. So when we find you, You're done for! That's what you get for messing with my precious and beautiful Kazekage Gaara!
Oh no you didn't! I'll tell you reasons why! cannot die! 2. Gaara is mine! 3. If he were mine, I would never kill him! 4. I'm pretty sure no fangirl would ever kill the characters they love! 5. You just had to ruin the anime with a stupid pirate named Jack!
Me chapter 4 . 7/1/2017
Groovy ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
IntrepidVagrant chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
This was pretty much one of the best and most hilarious fanfictions I've ever read. Good job! ;D
13HellFES chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Poor Captain Jack... he will be dearly missed. (hangs head to honor his memory) Well, at least the others made it out alright! ( lifts up head and walks away)
13HellFES chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
The story was entertaining and funny.
"Why is the rum always gone?" is so a Captain Jack thing.
And it was funny when Renji got mistaken for a fangirl!
13HellFES chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Yes! Itachi is dead!
13HellFES chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Kakashi... he just... just blew them all to bits! Oh, dear God, I do not want to get on his bad side!
13HellFES chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Poor idiotic Pip. (hangs head to honor his memory) Well, he asked for it, so there's no use in morning his loss (lifts head up and walks away)

PS: Jack wanting rum, is so a Captian Jack this!
13HellFES chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Poor Ichigo and Schrodinger.
Anyway, sooo what's Kakashi gunna do with those tools?
13HellFES chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Noooooo! Gaara! Why?! Why him?!
Well, at least Alucard, Naruto, Schrodinger, Pip, Kakashi, Renji and Ichigo are alright.
13HellFES chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Cool! My fave 3 animes! The story is looking to be very interesting and entertaining. I liked the Will part in the story.

I only found this story because I was told about it by catsvrsdogscatswin.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
That was flippin' hillarious! You're funny, and a great author!
unknow chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
this is the best story evenr
The Masked Idiot chapter 10 . 7/19/2012