Reviews for Scattered Thoughts
LOL
kikiki chapter 10 . 3/30
This ones so cute _
Kikiki chapter 9 . 3/29
Hahhah I love how you’re able to make short stories enjoyable to read and still have so much character :)
Kikiki chapter 6 . 3/29
Your stories never disappoint! It’s always enjoyable
To come back to them
Smash41KMF chapter 3 . 1/11
You know a story is good when it makes you chuckle out loud despite being in a room full of people who can hear you. Lol, these are brilliant.
ravensuchiha chapter 16 . 10/4/2020
Gosh, you just have a way of writing Gaara that is so satisfying. You know how most out there write him as angry and mad and violent? While I think that after he got Kazekage he started healing and finally got to show his soft caring side and you just get that across so well!
elleurs chapter 15 . 5/5/2020
omg this is so cute i'm squealing! there needs to be more hokage!sakura au in this world. Thank you for writing this! 3
LimitedEternity chapter 16 . 7/2/2019
Hey I'm happy to see the update! This was in my favorites for a reason. The shin kick was priceless, I did NOT see that coming.
LimitedEternity chapter 4 . 7/2/2019
This never fails to make me laugh. And now that I have improved... I really want to draw this.
Delicate Desires chapter 16 . 6/14/2019
This was so cute! I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Aelibia chapter 15 . 4/7/2019
Best no pressure prompt #3: that almost-certainly fake tweet that went around where someone said they sat on their boyfriend’s face too hard and broke their nose. Forget coffee shop AUs this is the new ultimate trope
Aelibia chapter 16 . 4/1/2019
I am re-discovering and re-loving these. You takin' prompts?
Eclipse shadows chapter 16 . 3/11/2019
This collection of stories is amazing and almost got me in trouble for laughing out loud in a public place! Thank you for that.
Constantinest chapter 16 . 3/10/2019
I really love your story a lottt... im really like gaara character, he confident, he curious with everything and its so funny sakura can handle him perfectly.. i hope you continued this story author.. im really like your story. Im reading your story almost 1 day haha...

Sign, cons
Dobbyhasnomastr chapter 16 . 12/25/2018
I'm really enjoying this collection of stories, and you've now gotten me on the GaaSaku bandwagon.