Reviews for Danny Phantom of the Opera
Lil Red Writer chapter 24 . 3/7
I don't think I've ever been on such a emotional roller coster. Thank you! :)
Lioness Deity chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
Hey, you are NOT the Laziest person alive! You kept pushing on with this story for five years. I'm impressed. Normally, people would abandoned their stories within a five year period. Nice work.
Lioness Deity chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
Oh yeah. I was in Elementary school when I saw that Scene in Music class. (8th grade now) yeah, the teacher said it kinda had swearing. I think I was in 5th grade.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
Poor Phantom, I saw the movie and the play and I bawled my eyes out when they show Phantom as a child. . .
Dinosawrash chapter 24 . 5/5/2012
This was a wonderful story! Couldn't keep away from reading it! :D
CSIalchemist chapter 24 . 4/11/2012
Awesome story! This is the first Phantom of the Opera/Danny Phantom fic that's been actually finished! And for that I applaud you. Loved the story! I think I'll read it again!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 24 . 4/7/2012
Bravi Bravi Bravissimi! *claps* an awesome story my friend I loved how you brought my two phantoms together. Keep up the fantastic work :D
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Hahaha, isn't it funny?: last morning (cuz it's already 1 AM so it can't be THIS morning) I would have said something about the little kid making random questions to people he doesn't even know, but then I learned they actually DO that sort of stuff, hehe. A little boy was really happy telling me how he got some cupons for pizza (that was so cute X3).
Phanfan925 chapter 23 . 10/25/2011
Please update this, it's amazing!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
me like
Zombiecatfire13 chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Whew, finally got to the end (well, sort of. The latest bit posted, really). So this story's really good! Interesting! The chapters were a bit short (you can't fool me with spacing!) and things moves forward too quickly, not to mention spelling errors, but I was hooked! I read all the way up to here in one sitting, while listening to "Stranger Than You Dreamed It" on a loop. I'm kinda sad that it's almost the end... I think. Anyway! Good job!
Mz. Ogie chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Holy crap, my intitials are O.G.! I didn't write it, I swear! Very good so far!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 23 . 11/8/2009
you did fine righting this chapter it was ok its still a grate story. hope u finsh it soon i like to kown what happens nexst.
Random Reviewer chapter 23 . 11/8/2009
I'm really glad I found this story! It's amazing! Please Update Soon!
Donteatacowman chapter 23 . 11/7/2009
Ah, good job. I don't know Phantom of the Opera well, but you did a great job of describing it and blending it with DP to make a story that just roped me in. Good descriptions, characterization, emotion, etc. Thanks for writing!