Reviews for Melting Ice
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aww, that's so sweet
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hahaha, that was adorable~! Not as funny at the other ones, but still very cute. Jirou is... um... "a force to be reckoned with..." ;
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aw! How cute! They're just so... adorable. I tried using cute for them but it didn't quite fit. Adorable is best.
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
aw...how cute

lol Gakuto teasing
Uracila chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This is tremendously cute! So romantic in way...

Gakuto's song made me laugh for a good time, hahaha Also I was surprised Atobe kept that piece of metal for such a long time... I expected something realy expensive, but that was totally better! And so romantic... It's a new and undiscovered Keigo!

Hahaha, pardon my fluffy-ness; it seems your story made me become this sugar-ish

Very nice work!

-Uracila
happyymint chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was great! _ I love this couple. :3
Kals chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Wow, I read all of your Pot stories written prior to this last night, and although I found them extremely interesting and hilarious, I did not have enough energy to write a review for them (who would, at 3:30 am? And I partly blame that on you, you know, for writing such good stories that made me read nonstop ).

Se here I think is the right moment to write a proper review, to thank you for your great stories and to tell you how much I like them. I'm especially interested in moments when the seniors of Hyotei make fun of Gakuto. It's so hilarious, and you must have an ingenious mind to come up with such taunts.

"Don't kill the few brain cells he has", "It's not like he uses them"; "it made me think", "you can think?"; “someone with a one-digit IQ”; “Don’t make us beat you up” “we’re not supposed to beat up females”...

Really, you MUST be a genius.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Nice!
merissala.is.really.mad chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
lalalala~

HI!

ATOJI~

This is meant to be a useless review.

Just yeah, atoji.
KibethShea chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
hey! no flames, or i'll call the fire brigade! It's really really cute, i like it! ) aww, wanna know what happens next! *runs over to the next fic!*
KeikoHyuuga chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Oh thanks...Ica feels the love...DUDE I read ur reviews...and NOWHERE does it say that I helped you AGAIN. NOWHERE. AT AL. DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH IM LOVED HUH?

~Ica~
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aw, cute! Haha, they got ditched. XP And Gakuto doing THUMB WARS with Kabaji is just...disturbing. Really. XD I like the whole flashback thing when they met, too.
hoshiww chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
SO FUNNY! Wow, wish i could be as funny as you. I love the stupid quotes, lol! haha! Sorry, am i being random? Sorry! Anyways keep up the Hyotei fluff!
Lyra Rebellious chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE! I loved the kissing scene. And this piece was brilliant:

“They’re probably making out somewhere.” Mukahi shrugged and ate a second helping to the cake.

“We just got ditched…”

“That would be awkward…” Ohtori blushed.

Shishido shuddered at the thought, Hiyoshi scowled, Kabaji sat passively, Ohtori blushed, Oshitari smirked and Mukahi…just ate a lot of cake.

I said that a million times already, but I LOVE your Gakuto. He's a big lazy ass, teasing everyone and cutely demanding stuff from Ohshitari.

So much love!