Reviews for Like Us But On Horse Back
Cynthia chapter 40 . 6/18/2014
I loved this story. I didn't want it to end nor did I want the boys to leave Celia. My question is: since Dean gave a vial of blood to Chieftain, does that mean he will remember this time?
What will happen to Celia and Dean's relationship? Who drank the milkshakes in the freezer? ;).
Thank you, again for such a vivid story.
Cynthia chapter 27 . 6/16/2014
Sam was wrong to invite her fathers "killer" into her home. He should have met them on neutral ground!
Cynthia chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
Will Honeycatcher be ok? O.o
Cynthia chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
Yes, I definitely enjoyed the massage thing! _.
Cynthia chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Oh man, I know Red's pain. I wish I had the courage and strength to drain my own knee. Tough "lady"! I wouldn't mind Dean stroking my hair/ neck to sooth me, either. _.
Cynthia chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I NEVER thought I would think this as a Dean-girl, but Dean is being kind of mean to Red. He may have his reasons, but he is being rude to someone who saved his life. O.o.
Cynthia chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Hmmm? I have my theories but I shall read further. Enjoying the story. I wouldn't mind being Dean's nurse! ;P
Shazza chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ms Mary,

It sure has been awhile since my last little yip og delight at finder something nre from ya. Please make a lot of people happy and start on that
Buffalo nation story, or a one shot, we will follow along jest lie always!
Shazza
Mandy Baggins chapter 40 . 6/7/2010
I can't believe it's over- even after re-reading the last chapter it still doesn't feel that way! Like Dean's just going to turn the Impala around...

Epic and awesome, this chapter truly was the end of an era. Great job!

Mandy
Maz101 chapter 40 . 6/7/2010
Many congratulations on this amazing story.

When I first found "Like Us..." I had no idea about the other stories from your 'verse, about the characters you have created and developed. Now I see what a world and a family you have realized. I have not reviewed every chapter here but I have loved every one and admired your story-telling skill immensely. So many layers, great characterization, great drama and dialogue and all in such a wonderful landscape and lifestyle (so alien to me) that you have brought alive with great writing.

Thank you for a great read.
storyshark2005 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
figure i'm enough into season 2 i can start reading this ;)

LOVE it so far! once again, your OC is fantastic. i love Red. She strong, like Cody, but still completely different.

I LOVED the scene with Sam and Alamo, and then Red showing Sam how to approach the horse.

Interesting how Dean is reacting to Red.

ONWARD TO CHAPTER 3!
Ayaimee-Jensen chapter 40 . 6/1/2010
I applaud you for an absolutely fantastic story. Very well written. I hope to see you continuing to write such masterpieces in the future. They are well worth the time put into them and the sheer enjoyment of a great accomplishment. Until next story. :o)
Sierra Nichole chapter 40 . 5/29/2010
It's finally over . . . *sniffle* I agree, what a mix of relief and sadness! We met because of this story, we became friends because of it. This last chapter has been exceptional, of course, I would expect no less of you! I want you to know I have loved being your beta, and your beta, and I can't wait to read your next story!

Now, onto my review :)

First of all, LOVE that opening quote!

Very nice imagery (is that a word? lol) of Dean on a horse, and I love that sweet little kiss. I can't believe you've taken me on such a journey, from hating Celia, to wanting to see her and Dean bone 'til the cows come home. Ha!

"I said 'wait' not 'fuck off'." LOL :) Oh Celia . . .

Sometimes I forget that Celia is actually possessed, so when you remind me it's so freaky that I almost get chills; to be possessed for so long, fighting against a demon, just barely in control. That's some powerful stuff!

Those big green eyes . . . *sigh*

YAY! Elijah!

I can't get enough of the boys riding horses. I wish we could see it in real life! As you do with everything, you write those scenes so clearly, you really know what you're talking about and I love the credibility you inject into the story with your words.

"You coming?" Dean asked.

"No," Celia responded.

Aww . . . so sad! But of course, that is not the end, merely the beginning! *evil laugh*

Brilliant, darlin. As alway. You never cease to amaze me, and I love you! 333

~Sierra
I'mcalledZorro chapter 40 . 5/28/2010
Wow! I can't believe that this story is over! It is truly epic! I really enjoyed reading it. I am sad to see it end. You have written a wonderful story. Thank you.
renniespice chapter 39 . 3/8/2009
Damn! I am so happy to see you finally update this story! I have waited so long! Please update again and soon! THANKS!