Reviews for Symbiotism
WOW chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
WOW is all I can say...Definitely more after I think about it.
Gollum's Fish chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
That was truly amazing. You actually made me cringe. Nice! Very rare that I read a story that can do that to me, so congratulations on that!

The shortness of the prose contributed very well to the story, oddly enough; the shortness was very concise, which fitted perfectly with the way the symbiote "talks" to Eddy. Very effective!

As as one-shot (ish), this works beautifully, yet another well-done story!

All the best,

Gollum's Fish
Miragee chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
I must say that Venom is my favorite villian EVER, and you totally did him justice. Like you said, the story wasn't really complete in the movie. Very well written. Good job!
LadySarassri chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Brilliant! Both chapters, I mean - I wish there were more!

The whole "Black goop drops from the heavens" thing was beautifully ironic, and very well portrayed.

*is saved to favorites*

PS, oh, and I love the animalistic side you gave Eddie to contrast the symbiote's rationality ;D
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
KICK ASS ficlet!
Spawn Guy chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Beautiful. Very Peter David style if you've read the novel. The inclusion of Junior is just to rich, I'm getting a lot of kicks out of know all the history behind that even though it's only one word. Brock's imagery in the church, what he and the symbiote felt...even begining from the symbiotes' perspective...all very well crafted. I'm not to wild about Venom actually thinking about itself with the name all ready, but the name had to come from some where.

Cool.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Loved it. _ Very well written and extremely enjoyable, even if it was a two-shot. :3 Great work.
Raihu chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
Oh wow.

I ... adore? Trying to articulate why and how and just how much could be a problem, but.

Really great concept, clever prose, just the right amount of ferocity, and that cruel, shared affection: YESthankyou. The symbiote doesn't get it this good very often, and I am about to turn incoherent with general satisfaction.

Perfect snapshots from both sides of the fence. It's very nice to see Venom so well represented on the, uh, whole. Fabulous work.