Reviews for Protection
Pretty cool story! I really like that you showed how Hinata is while not being shy. You know, joking and teasing :)
One of best written fanfics I have ever seen. :)
Firefox1000 chapter 1 . 6/3
Still my favourite Naruhina faniction of all time. Havent been able to find another like it. The relationship between them is developed almost exactly how I wanted. And the writing style is consistent and engaging; with just the right amount of spunk (things that add originality, spicing things up with spontanaeity and bits of humour). I ADORE Naruto's character in this story. You matured him really well; adding further depth to his character without losing the foundation of his personality. Just reread this story for the third time. Will never get tired of it :)
anne chapter 10 . 6/1
U did a good job :)
Sniperbeattie chapter 6 . 3/10
loved it
Narufan chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
OMG i never write reviews, but this is a great story man. you should write another
JSemillano chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Im a big fan of naruhina so thank you writing this story . .it was good . . Kip it up :)
Tnx again . .
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
omg! dis is d best fanfic i've read yet, wow! i look forward to ur future fanfics, i sure they'll be a blast. gud job nd thumbs up
rose.thapi chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Wow this was great i propose someone special
draagon537 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
haha love it, shame the story had to end though
Ramrikai chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
I read this a while ago and loved it, but lost it since I wasn't a member at the time. Now that I am, this goes straight to my favorites list. If I ever need a bowl full of fluff sprinkled with comfort and a dash of excitement, this is a story I'll turn to.

At this point, it's probably a bit late to voice in on the poll at the end of this chapter, but I would definitely like to see something come of "Someone Special". The situation reminds me a little of "Naruto's Kit", another fanfiction that I really enjoyed.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Lol good story kinda girly elements duhhh you are a chick writting this. Sakura fuck off you had your chance you fucken ratchet. Watch in the manga if saskue never left the village this bitch will still be wet for him and not go after naruto now. I hope naruhina happens not sakuras bullshit. Anyways cute fluffy naruhina fans dream story :)
Neko chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Good I loved it
youssef.elkhalili chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
I have to say you are a great writer, I've read tons of fanfic a and yours is one of the best, you definitely know how to make someone beg for more, I couldn't help but stay up late in the am to finish reading this, I'm definitely following you, and as for my vote I would pick family, nemo, shadows of the past, and someone special