Reviews for Protection
Omg
T
It's was amazinhgggg
Confidence chapter 10 . 10/16
Aaaaawwwwww...Finally!...They kissed!...Thank you Lee n Tenten for holding Neji back...that was really adorable...such a sweet ending...haha
Confidence chapter 7 . 10/16
Aaaawwww...damn another kiss ruined ugh!...and they were so close this time shame...haha but i hope it finally happens geez this is infuriating yet funny at the same time...
JadaImani2000 chapter 10 . 10/10
Sooo cuteeee! I like it a lot!
GiGi chapter 5 . 8/23
Yesss! So cute and fluffy. I love fics where Naruto acknowledges his feelings for Hinta without having to be prompted. This is amazing
H Y u n i k o chapter 6 . 8/9
Wow that progressed to OOC to NOT-HINATA in a minute!

Still diggin' it tho.
H Y u n i k o chapter 5 . 8/9
I think you grasped Naruto's more mature side very nicely!
Everything he's done here seems to me like things he'd really likely do if written by Kishimoto.
But Hinata's a little out of character and the progression of their uhh aggressiveness towards each other was a little too quick to follow. How do they go from shying away to snuggling in bed together kissing?

Anyhow, still digging it!

p.s.
Her sister's name is Hanabi.
Awesome story keep up the good work
Lol. Epic story! Great plot and EVERYTHING!...Thank you.
FaolenBookWolf chapter 10 . 2/19
I would have to say that I like Someone Special, because I think that Naruto would be a good parent and it would make him grow up quicker.
FaolenBookWolf chapter 2 . 2/19
Very cute and a good plot too.
dreamsandfaiths chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
especially repeat. that one sounds fun.
dreamsandfaiths chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
this was a cool story. um at the end of the last chapter the story summeries are you going to write those or did you already write them cause they sound pretty good.
Omfg chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
You just made a 240lb MMA fighter squeal like a school girl.
naruhinafan.33 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
awesome story .. enjoyed every single bit of it...