Reviews for Protection
E.Richtofen chapter 3 . 7/12
The story is great, but the characters feel pretty OOC. It also seems to be moving a bit too fast. Aside from that I'm enjoying these chapters.
E.Richtofen chapter 1 . 7/12
When does this story take place? How old is everyone?
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 10 . 6/7
This was a really great story. I'm looking forward to reading some more of your stories and I hope that there just as good as this one was. I always enjoy reading fanfics that don't drag things out like the did in the series with naruto and hinata getting together.
Loved it!
LookingSoFly chapter 1 . 3/12
I love it when pdople make hashi a loveing father even just aliitle i dilike it when he is an ass it just gets on my nerve
Jordan chapter 10 . 2/9
I think there should be more drama like Hinata get a really bad nightmare
Wow chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
so sweet!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
You are an amazing writer. Keep it up
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Omg
T
It's was amazinhgggg
Confidence chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
Aaaaawwwwww...Finally!...They kissed!...Thank you Lee n Tenten for holding Neji back...that was really adorable...such a sweet ending...haha
Confidence chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Aaaawwww...damn another kiss ruined ugh!...and they were so close this time shame...haha but i hope it finally happens geez this is infuriating yet funny at the same time...
JadaImani2000 chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
Sooo cuteeee! I like it a lot!
GiGi chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Yesss! So cute and fluffy. I love fics where Naruto acknowledges his feelings for Hinta without having to be prompted. This is amazing
H Y u n i k o chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
Wow that progressed to OOC to NOT-HINATA in a minute!

Still diggin' it tho.
H Y u n i k o chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
I think you grasped Naruto's more mature side very nicely!
Everything he's done here seems to me like things he'd really likely do if written by Kishimoto.
But Hinata's a little out of character and the progression of their uhh aggressiveness towards each other was a little too quick to follow. How do they go from shying away to snuggling in bed together kissing?

Anyhow, still digging it!

p.s.
Her sister's name is Hanabi.