Reviews for Protection
write family
lucy shik chapter 1 . 7/10
Type your review ! But what about hinatas father
Bob chapter 7 . 7/9
In most fanfict Kira is even more perverted then "ero-sennin"
Pretty cool story! I really like that you showed how Hinata is while not being shy. You know, joking and teasing :)
One of best written fanfics I have ever seen. :)
Firefox1000 chapter 1 . 6/3
Still my favourite Naruhina faniction of all time. Havent been able to find another like it. The relationship between them is developed almost exactly how I wanted. And the writing style is consistent and engaging; with just the right amount of spunk (things that add originality, spicing things up with spontanaeity and bits of humour). I ADORE Naruto's character in this story. You matured him really well; adding further depth to his character without losing the foundation of his personality. Just reread this story for the third time. Will never get tired of it :)
anne chapter 10 . 6/1
U did a good job :)
Sniperbeattie chapter 6 . 3/10
loved it
Narufan chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
OMG i never write reviews, but this is a great story man. you should write another
JSemillano chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Im a big fan of naruhina so thank you writing this story . .it was good . . Kip it up :)
Tnx again . .
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
omg! dis is d best fanfic i've read yet, wow! i look forward to ur future fanfics, i sure they'll be a blast. gud job nd thumbs up
rose.thapi chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Wow this was great i propose someone special
draagon537 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
haha love it, shame the story had to end though
Ramrikai chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
I read this a while ago and loved it, but lost it since I wasn't a member at the time. Now that I am, this goes straight to my favorites list. If I ever need a bowl full of fluff sprinkled with comfort and a dash of excitement, this is a story I'll turn to.

At this point, it's probably a bit late to voice in on the poll at the end of this chapter, but I would definitely like to see something come of "Someone Special". The situation reminds me a little of "Naruto's Kit", another fanfiction that I really enjoyed.