Reviews for Protection
dreamsandfaiths chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
especially repeat. that one sounds fun.
dreamsandfaiths chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
this was a cool story. um at the end of the last chapter the story summeries are you going to write those or did you already write them cause they sound pretty good.
Omfg chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
You just made a 240lb MMA fighter squeal like a school girl.
naruhinafan.33 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
awesome story .. enjoyed every single bit of it...
Adriana chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
I love your fanfic so much!
shadowwolf656 chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
great fic
Ellce chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
It was a cute story that made me laugh. It was a little ooc at times, and it was like they were a couple from the beginning; their flirting really obvious. Some spelling errors, but over was super cute and good. I felt it was ooc with how Hinata's father acted and how Sakura acted the most, but it is your story. Keep up the good work.
war chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
write family
lucy shik chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Type your review ! But what about hinatas father
Bob chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
In most fanfict Kira is even more perverted then "ero-sennin"
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
Pretty cool story! I really like that you showed how Hinata is while not being shy. You know, joking and teasing :)
One of best written fanfics I have ever seen. :)
Firefox1000 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Still my favourite Naruhina faniction of all time. Havent been able to find another like it. The relationship between them is developed almost exactly how I wanted. And the writing style is consistent and engaging; with just the right amount of spunk (things that add originality, spicing things up with spontanaeity and bits of humour). I ADORE Naruto's character in this story. You matured him really well; adding further depth to his character without losing the foundation of his personality. Just reread this story for the third time. Will never get tired of it :)
anne chapter 10 . 6/1/2015