Reviews for Baseball
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh my god. I know this is a fictional story but the embarrassment I felt for Iruka was very real! I love the end where he's like, "oh no, soccer ball, hide!"...oh, high school!iruka is priceless! Glad he got the guy in the end. Very cute! :)
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
oh my gosh poor iruka! -giggles with blush-
Meiroh chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
"don't forget i'm telling my lame story to a soccer ball"

"Oh no soccer ball, hide!"

! xD you made my day :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
*headdesk* Hahahah!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
LOL! I loved it! Iteresting project... I loved the story! You rule!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
OMG this was like OMG! XD i was reading it and at parts im like KYA and would stop reading and turn away then at one point im like OK IM DONE NO MORE! so i closed it then im like ...and went back 2 look 4 this story and finished it! it was a great story!( jsut noticed all the 'im like' she typed 0.o)
miella allstar chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
cute/ funny/-.-/keep writting comical stories/keep writting romance stories.
xoxoxlovestinksxoxox chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was so funny! The ending was really sweet!
minorriots chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh no, soccer ball, hide!

I can imagine Iruka saying this too well XD And the rest of the story. Oh God, this was one hella funny fic! You rock [just as always]! :3
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Now this is a good story that has baseball in it. Not many people can pull that off well. Sweet story.
FoxKitten15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
omg i'm still laughing!i love the ones when thier in 't know why...i just do...
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! It was really funny and cute! BRAVO, BRAVO! ENCORE, ENCORE!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hehe, poor Iruka! Such embarrassing moments, but at least they got together in the end.
xNeTsUx chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
OMG, so hilarious! I'm still laughing ... Poor Iruka. he's so funny. I almost peed on me! XD. Strike two is also the best. i can only imagine Kakashi doing this ...

Really good story

Kisu

Ja'
Chippy teh squirrel chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
love this story! I lot! It was cute!

It actually had ME blushing in embaressment for Iruka though until the last couple of lines. Poor Ruka!

I also laughed when I relized he was telling the story to a soccer ball. It gave me the giggles.

Anyways... great story! Go you!

Love,