Reviews for Serpent Isle: Snippets of Elora's Journey
toto chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I found this (and your other Ultima fics) after browsing the Ultima section here. Got to say I like them all. IMO yours are the most interesting ultima fics. Btw, I know its been years, but are you still working on that U9 fic or has it been abandoned? Thanks for the fics anyway...
Undead American chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Well, old friend, great job as usual. :-) Reading this was nice trip down memory lane thinking of all the nights that I'd be reading one of your longer fanfictions out on the balcony on my laptop while having a glass of port. Thank you so much for all of your work!
bawpie chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Ah, not sure how I missed this one. Serpent Isle, what a game, I remember being horrified when the Banes took possession of Iolo, Shamino, Dupre. And the sacrifice of Dupre... (

Just reading this makes me want to set up exult and go through it all again. Excellent stuff!
acid chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Very nicely done, though I hope it was a bit longer. SI is one of my favourite of the Ultima series and I really wish there are more fics about it.

Btw, I have read your other fics as well and I really liked your avatar (Elora). I'm so looking forward for your U9 fic. I'm sure it'll be interesting to see the events of Ultima 9 from her pov...
Datakim chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Enjoyable snippets. I always liked Serpent Isle best so it was a fun read.

I was also happy to see that you are planning on writing a U9 fic. That is beyond awesome! Looking forward to that. Thanks!