Reviews for Protector of the Crown
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
please update this soon

- will elizabeth return to henry's court and put jane in his path to get revenge on the boleyn family
writeonkate chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Excellence personified! To combine the Tudors and magic has been something that I have long aspired to do... this maintains the integrity of the time period historically as well as providing a lovely and entertaining story. Spiffing. I adore the way you have integrated some of the family names we have become familiar with into these lords. Thank you so much for writing.
chica-chilena chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
aw, Cornie, I loved this. I truly did. Great idea, and greatly done. This is so going in my favorites. Great job.

Nicole

ps: You do know I'm in love with Eric, right? :P
sleepingbeauty1234 chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
That was so good! I loved it! I love stories from this period. I really love everthing about this story. The spell with Anne was very clever. And I'll admit, I almost cried when I thought Eric had died. And I like how everything's connected.

-Drop
sleepingbeauty1234 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I am loving the sounds of this. Can't wait to read the rest, but you have a wonderful set up for a story here.

-Drop from the Lex
dark-hearted rose chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
hehe...

though I would have liked if you tortured everyone by having the chapter break at "Lady Everard. I see you're doing well" it was awesome, as already stated. and, yes, I did read through it again... (well, select parts, anyway...hehehehehe...).

so...yeah. though this is probably superflous, I enjoy flooding your inbox with pointless rantings.

cheers!

dark-hearted rose
dark-hearted rose chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
*SQUEE!*

i can't believe you got a fanfiction account! yay! now we can keep in touch, as i practically live and breathe on this site.

well, anyway, you already know what I think of this... I can't wait for the next update! I'll definitely have this sucker on alert. :D

once again, good luck with APs... the Gov one was today, it wasn't too bad, but my parents made me come back to school afterwards, so that sucked royally.

anyway, talk to you later!

love and huggles,

dark-hearted rose
Spiral as you twirl chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Altough this story is probably very good the block text is incredibly offputting you should try and format it into paragraphs or leave spaces between the lines