Reviews for Stupid Lies and Foolish Games
g chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
like it hi there is this amazing bl game and it is alos a manga called Lucky Dog 1 Blast or just Lucky Dog 1 but the manga is not bl it just implys it and it NEEDS MORE LOVE please cheack it out and tell others about it its about Gian Carlo Bourbon Del Monte, a young member of the mafia, is better known by his nickname "Lucky Dog" due to his incredible good luck. Despite knowing that he can escape with just a little effort, Gian decides to take a break from the fast-and-furious lifestyle while being imprisoned in a maximum-security jail. But when four young mafia captains are captured and brought to the same prison, the Boss of their syndicate makes a certain request of Gian... plz help this amazing game/manga get more attention it needs alot more love it is too good tell me what you think about it please I AM BEGGING YOU
restinbeatz chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
Found this story last night and immediately fell in love with it. Very well written, but it does need proper ending. You should continue to work on it.
TheSmartIdiot chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I love this story...it honestly makes me wish there was a continuation of the anime and they used this story for the plot! i hope you come back to it soon! dont abandon us!
Kandakicksass chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
No one needs REGULAR updates... just updates! Thanks for the wonderful story, and please continue it!
pandas'n'kisses chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
YAY there back together phew I was sooo worried
pandas'n'kisses chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
stupid yui trying to flirt with stupid kyo and stupid kyo trying to end all the steaminess
pandas'n'kisses chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Very nice
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OOOOOH steamy
YukiFurubaGirl chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
I think I'm in love with you. I've obsessively read all of your Yuki/Kyo stories, and this is my favorite by far. I can only imagine what will happen next! Please update soon! You've ruined me for all other stories in this fandom (but I'm not complaining) :)
Kina-chan chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
Yuki really is clueless. Haha.

I'm glad that Momiji knows, now. It seems it'll make things perhaps a tad easier for Yuki and Kyo. Besides it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I really loved this chapter. I can't wait to see how everyone living together ends up.

I do hope that you're able to update the next chapter sometime soon. I'll be happily awaiting the next chapter!
lucimonk chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
update plz? *puppy eyes*
lucimonk chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
you're getting better. your writing is more sophisticated and character's emotions are more well defined and developed in this story than your older ones. personally both yuki and kyo are slightly occ but that might just be your take on how different they are when they grow up. no point arguing about it. but great job anyway. i'm your fan!
chiakaiyuki chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
your story just saved me from insanity, so thanks. i really like this fic, and i hope you update soon. yuki has to get over the 'love' issue!

i perticualy love your discription of kyo, yuki's always been made to sound beautiful and sexy, so its nice that kyo is equaly godlike. :) and poor boys for having to hide their relationship.

everything should get better though, ne? please update, its been months!
bluedoves chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
please please update this - i love it soo much! i like the fact that youve gone with a sort of after story, it makes it different. cant wait to see them living in their new room together - its like moving in all over again. perhaps yuki will realise his feelings in the fluffy scenes to come?
Gabzalabza chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
I noticed u average 3 chapter a yr, plz dont tell me thats true... *sniffle* I really enjoyed this story. You've gotten a lot better as u've gone on in ur writing. I read 'Addiction' and 'Who knows the Cat better than the Rat' as well (sorry i didnt really review them... I had a lazy moment). They were also really good. u can really tell that your writing has improved. The character development has gotten better and so has grammar. I would still urge u to re-read carefully before posting cause there are still quite a few instances when ur sentences dont make sense. I can ignore it cause i really like ur story and its well written on every other point, but it'd b great if u could enhance the enjoyment we get from reading it by checking over the chapters a little more carefully b4 posting.

Your version of Yuki and Kyo is absolutely adorable. I like how in this one you've stayed away from involving the Curse too heavily. I liked the other stories, but doing one 'After' proves your versatility.I love the pairing of Yuki/Kyo. They're totally made for each other. And Ayame... One of my fav characters ever. You cant help but adore him. I like the serious side you've given him in this story; both in caring for Yuki and helping him solve his issues. Its a nice balance u've got between his childish arrogance and his serious loving brother side.

You've captured Furuba perfectly.

Eagerly awaiting the nxt update!

Ja matta!