Reviews for Pauly Boy
ZoopBooper chapter 30 . 6/25
I greatly enjoyed your story, and I have to admit I read it all in one sitting. Thank you for your wonderful work. The one thing I was confused about was what year the story was set in. I think a chapter mentioned Jim Morrison being recently deceased and the whole use of MTV doesn't line up with that. Morrison died in '71 and MTV aired in 1980. Sorry for being such a stickler. Great work!
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 30 . 8/18/2009
Brilliant. Absolutley brilliant story. I loved it, every damn chapter.
ImaginationSation chapter 30 . 6/12/2009
AHH!, Cliffhanger! XD

Loved this story like so much dude , It was pretty awesome.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!
ImaginationSation chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
It's me again lol. I actually rolled on the floor fucking laughing when Paul had to speak to the shop clerk people...eh.

Lol I loved that part.

Anywho so far , it is freaking awesome dude.

XD
ImaginationSation chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Ha, Finally a story that combines Paul and a shitload of Mary-jane.

Loving it so far man , I can see this is going to be my kinda story lol.

GREAT chapters so far.
Adalind chapter 30 . 4/2/2009
What an emotive story. A simply wonderful tale that presented a fantastic back story to Paul. Great characterizations of all the Boys. Bravo.
Curiosity's Principle chapter 30 . 10/4/2007
Cool story! Very well written. You wrote the characters well too I thought. I hadn't realized when I started your other one (the journalist one) that it was connected with this one. I like that they go together. Nicely done!
Santa Carla Sunset chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Most excellent (whoa, I think I channeled Bill S. Preston there or something.)! Your knack for description is amazing. I loved how you told the scene after they watched the scarry movie, very intense, only to find out it was the cat! Is the cat's name Muffins or Effing Muffins? I could tell! I loved the last chapter as well; the ending was just superb. Everything came around full circle and I like how all of this led up to Last Issue, although it was unintentional. You have my more intensive reviews already so I'll keep this short. Keep on writing!
Euryale chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
All out amazing story! Too bad the movie never focused on our 'lower on the ladder' Lost Boys like you have! This is great...a fabulous insight to one of the lesser known characters...(which in my opinion, makes Paul, Dwayne and Marko excellent breeding grounds for stories from those with fertile imaginations...)
Ghostwriter chapter 30 . 8/29/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hollywood Angel chapter 30 . 8/28/2007
I really enjoyed this story and liked the eneding, complete revenge how cool. I'll keep an eye out for more story's from you. lol
anna chapter 30 . 8/26/2007
A great ending to a well developed and totally believable story - I could really feel what Paul was going through every step of the way and really understand his motivations. Oh, not often I get to say that about a piece of fanfic!

A terrific piece of writing; cheers for taking the time and sharing it with us.

Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for anything else you put up :)

A.
MizTori chapter 30 . 8/25/2007
DONE?

Now what the Hell am I supposed to do with my time?

It was a great ride & an awesome story

Lost But Found chapter 30 . 8/25/2007
It's over. Damn.

I think I already got across that I think that this is a genius story and one of my all-time favorites in Lost Boys fanfiction.

But should I say it again?

I think the is an amazing piece of work that shows what a wonderful writer you are, and how you capture Paul is brilliant. The story line and characters were believable one-hundred percent of the time. It was thoroughly enjoyable to read.

So what's next for you? Another chronicle about the lives of The Lost Boys before death? Whatever you do, I'm going to read it.
paulrocks chapter 30 . 8/25/2007
Wow. What a great story this was, with a great ending. Thanks so much, I really enjoyed reading it. Just sad that it's over lol. But that was great. :)