Reviews for Anon
Pau-0803 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
any updates?
ShauHAZL chapter 27 . 3/9/2011
okay.. omfg i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! i know its been like 4 years since you updated but im like hoping somehow that you'll decide to continue this! its like perfect: no OOC ness or anything!

plus there has only started to have sparks between draco and hermione... PLEASE?
MagicalSocks chapter 27 . 12/31/2010
Love the story! I wish you would update even though it's been three years since the last one!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 27 . 12/1/2010
Oh, no, I didn't know you never finished it. BOOOOOOOO!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 26 . 12/1/2010
BEST CHAPTER!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 25 . 12/1/2010
Draco retorted, in mock horror, "oh dear! Pure evil! Whatever shall I do?"

HAHAH
SkeeterBeetle chapter 27 . 1/30/2009
Omg! please update it! Its really great!
pulchritudefics chapter 27 . 12/20/2008
UPDATE!
Rebakah chapter 27 . 10/12/2008
I wrote this whole long review and then it got deleted. I wanted to say, I'm in love! This story is beautifully written the story of the emperor and the nightingale is especially well written. I do think Hermione cries too much but other than that, the characters are brilliantly done and completely believable. Please don't tell me you've abandoned this story! I'm waiting for the update, but if you have please let me know so I don't die of anticipation! On the edge of my seat!
CT1994 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN! Too bad it hasn't been updated in a while. But really great writing!
JuneOnTheMoon chapter 27 . 7/10/2008
update soon please!
Lalalalaxx chapter 27 . 7/2/2008
No, no, no, no!

Pleasse tell me that you're NOT going to stop the story like that! Please? Please? Pretty please? I'll beg.

Please continue it. It's a great story!
Soiree chapter 27 . 3/12/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I started reading this quite a while back but i didn't have an account then but now i do!

i've added u straight up on my fav and alert list!

one FANTASTIC authour...
WhisperingArchWithASilverHeart chapter 27 . 3/10/2008
What happens next ? O.O
Ms willow gosermer chapter 27 . 3/2/2008
i have read all 17 chapters in one go and i love this story but please it does not feel like this is the end please tell me is there more to come.