Reviews for Saying Goodbye
Kuugen the Fox chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
pew pew, well here i am

to begin with, i never would imagine cloud as the overemotional type. even if you lose a beloved one, there are types of humans that take it pretty good. i believe cloud had his "goodbye" when he killed sephiroth, aerith's murder, thinking a "now you can finally rest in peace" thought.

i however liked the descriptions of the places and how the characters itself, characterization aside, were described.

for the landscaping, it had a "seeing before me" for some parts.

however, i was never a fan of cloud anyway, so i can't really argument too much about his character. after all, he is not someone to just go and hell anyone his emotions.

that was also the point where i was thinking it is totaly unimageable for cloud to notice the feelings of tifa if she is trying to hide it.

cloud is the biggest klutz in terms i have ever meet beside squall.

tifa however was quite good potrayed. i can imagine her action that way IF cloud really would do things that way.

all in all, it was for cloud way too emotional and out of character, tifa was good but you could feel the drama influence from the topic of the story, and the overall descriptions were pretty good.

now gonna move over to reunion.

by the way, i can completely recommend listening to "Place of Eternity - El Cazador de la Bruja OST" while you read this.
Fl4mingTurd chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Beautiful...thats all i can say about it. If I had to stick this in the timeline I'd say that it's between AC and DoC.

Lates.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow, Cloud's very weepy, isn't he? :P There was an awful lot of ellipsis here, and Cloud was a bit more expressive than I'd expect him to be. There are a lot of typos as well, so this needs cleaning up a little. It was really sweet how they went to Aerith's grave though.
friendlfangirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
THIS WAS SO BUETIFUL!Very emotionally powerful as well.I think

I almost started sobbing when Aeris dies in the game...

Really heavy and sad.I look forward to reading some more of your upcoming ff fanfics!FF,FF!Wow I'm stupid and punny are'nt I?

-write on