Reviews for Domestic Bliss
Phibshirokitsune chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Inuyasha sama is SOOOO SWEEEEETTT! 333
brakken chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Hehehe cute. Very cute. Kagome's possessiveness is just so entertaining, and Inuyasha's obliviousness equally so. His jealousy over the going to lunch thing was pretty great too. I guess some things just never change...
Abarero chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This is an awesome story and it captures the characters so well. I could definitely see this happening to poor InuYasha- since the poor boy (I can never think of him as a man. He's too innocent XD) is just such a sweetheart that he couldn't turn the ladies down. Of course, with his naïveté, he would never realize their true intentions. You really have to feel for poor Kagome trying to explain that to him XD

The story itself is extremely well-written. It's a good blend of humor and proper characterization; especially a treat since you've aged the characters without making them totally unrecognizable from their fifteen year old selves. IC fic is such a treat anymore, let alone older!InuKag fic that is IC. That alone makes me SO happy to read this fic. XD

Also, extra love and awesomeness for the names from Rumiko Takahashi's short stories! This story was definitely right along with her slice-of-life humor tales. Great great job!
DRAKE220 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
cute. very cute. i liked the way kagome oh so subtly let everyone know that he's taken.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That is a pretty funny situation. I can just imagine the look on Shiratori's face when she saw Kagome's ruffled apperance
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Absolutely amazing! Adorable in every way, and so incredibely original.

You are a very talented writer.
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That's adorable! Sweet and simple and it flows beautifully. I love it!
LoveAcrossTime chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
wow, i loved that. i'm so glad you're still writing! um, out of interest...is Inuyasha supposed to be human in this? because you never mentioned the ears, or the hair...plus you said he was no longer wielding tessaiga. so just wondering.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
lol
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This was cute! Inuyasha really wouldn't have any idea how cute he is; he's so oblivious to his own appeal. Great one-shot.
ListlessHanyo chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was pretty enjoyable. I'll have to take a look at more of your stuff. :3
Kelsey.Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
A really cute and funny story hope you do more in the same spirit. Its fun to read fanfics with Inuyasha in the present, and all the missunderstandings that can happen.

BYE

Hej då
Lady Bliss chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was a nice short story. A good break from some of the ones I read through tonight. Good job, I look forward to future work!
Mimiko chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh, what a wonderful thing to wake up to! Perfect way to start my day...night...whatever...Froggy, do you know how long it's been since I've had one of your lovely author alerts in my inbox? Forever! But this was entirely worth the wait. I want to go and pick out my favourite parts and then fangirl them here but I feel like a kid running around in a toy store trying to pick the ONE toy I want. It's so hard, the whole thing was full of awesome. I also feel like I should say more, but I just woke up and you know how I get when I'm wide awake, much less when I'm slightly out of it, so I'll stop now. *adds story to favourites*
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007