Reviews for All I Need To Know
lacusclien4 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
oh my god! that was so sweet.. i love it..very much.. indirect still innocent..i hope you'll write another and ja ne:0
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Ah... Ant invasion in my area. That was sweet!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw! That was cute, kinda of angsty, but cute nonetheless!
renice chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
nice story.) Ganbate! update 2! )
lilcherriiluv chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I loved it! Omfhg thawt was fricken awsome!
Naomi chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
It was good i loved it

i am hooked write more!
Lady Rosari van Alysteine chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
nice!
totallyloud chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
that was good!
mak0-ch1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
wow...so fluffy that i'd like to wonder if other people puke from it...haha...id like to see that happen...i wonder what they would puke out: rainbows, clouds, and hearts...

really though...i was hoping that sasuke would say 'i love you' someday...or did i miss that part?...wait just a sec...

...nope...nothing

or...the style i always figured is my favorite is when one of the 'lovers' died with a last message that is really cool and really seet

in this case, it goes something like sasuke dying from a mission or disease, i guess, and sakura was there right by his side...and then sasuke says 'i love you.'

yeah...sad...and maybe even more fluff-that-you-wanna-barf kind of stuff, but lately i've find myself liking one-shots were at least one person dies

heh...there's a chance that you might not care at all

anyways...i like the story and i hope you make new one-shots

(lookie: its the first ending where i ended it decently...enough...usually i end it like an essay with no conclusion _)
jenny-R chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aw, that was so cute! *fangirl squeel* You DEFINITELY have to make a sequel! Sasuke has to confess his love to Sakura after all, right?
Faeliya chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Cute!
TentenPanda chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aww, it's great! :)
Cherry Blossom Petals12 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
the chicken thing was funny. "bok" was that Naruto? lol. I loved it, and don't worry about the summary as long as the story is good...and I'll just say this...your story was GREAT!

Cherry
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
another of neon kun's masterpieces.

:D

not cute fluff,

well, there was abit, at the lake,

and they're getting married!

:DD

and well, ino and shikamaru,

lol,

naruto and hinata, somehow it's so typical of naruto to think that way,

you express the story really well!

so yeah, make a sequel?

:D!

Ja!

IC-chan
shi hime chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Hey! nice one shot, mukhang inspired ka o nasa mood ka lang... anyway matagal ka na rin di naguupdate..hehehe...siguro marami na ang anxious sa paghihintay...oo nga pala belated happy birthday...kakabalik ko lang eh...sorry kung hindi kita mabigyan ng gift sa pasukan na alng okay lang ba...

You're one shot is very interesting and I liked it hope you update your fics...

shi hime