Reviews for Naufrage
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I love your use of words! Make more! And the story was nice!
Star Rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I haven't been on here for a while, but I had to go check up on your stories.

And I am incredibly impressed!

I think I almost cried during this fic. The metaphor was perfect, solid, and touching.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I love it to pieces. Every line of this story made me feel.

Amazing job!
inashosetai chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow... I think I was confused half the time, and my brain is still slow, but I thought it was a good one! Nice metaphors! Heheheh!
MeiunTenshi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
wow another beautifully written one-shot!
oncloud8 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Damn, that was good. A big giant metaphor, yet it makes sense. And such a beautiful dedication.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Lovely story. The sea, island and mainland metaphors were all just so perfect. The story has a lovely poetic feel, but, at the same time, the meaning is still clear. And, that's something I much appreciate as I'm one of those people who often just doesn't "get" metaphor, or poetry for that matter.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This was really sweet..I loved it...the imagery was wonderful!
sno-man80 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very nice writing style. Period. I like poetic like delivery and devices, you use the parts of speech well, metaphors and what not. I'm happy to say you are now one of my favorite authors.
wildmage89 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was so cool. What an interesting concept. I really like how the land was a lady, and it fit so much into the story at the same time. Simply amazing. Keep up the good work!