Reviews for Lost in Tennis
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw... that was... sad. The one time he actually sounds serious it's when he's lovesick... ; That's depressing. Doesn't take away from the quality, though! :3
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
aw..poor Mukahi
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I'm not sure on what I'm feeling for this story but I'm telling you that it's not bad!
KeikoHyuuga chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
ANGIE dude...that was THE angstiest(thats not a word is it?) fic EVER! bleh...what can i say? i mean...Ica doesn't write angsy...i ATTEMPT to...but i cant...

Ica
arisa-draconis chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I just thought of something when I was reading your fic at the same time. Why not make a sequel with Yuushi's PoV (as this story is Gakuto's PoV) and make the other members of Hyotei tryting to make them two together? It's just a thought, you don't have to use it. Anyway I really like your fics, especially the Hyoteis fics... hehe, write more, ne? Ja!
scorch66 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
;_;Poor Gakuto! You should write one in Yuushi's point of view to show what he thinks of their relationship too.:)
Winter Marshmellow chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Did I do something to displease you, God? ._.

-clings to Gakuto- I'll find a way to make Yuushi love you!
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Hey. Well, that was quite a change from all the humor in your other fics. But it's ok. I'm not that used to angst but you did a pretty good job. Keep it up.

Rai
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Didn't think you'd write an angst fic anytime soon (coz of all the humor fics you've made so far XD). But anyways, I like it. It's okay, Gakuto! Hiyo's there for ya, ne? X33 Oh and, I'd love it if you checked out my HiyoGaku fic too!