Reviews for The Veela In Her
This is a great story so far... i wish that the author could carry it on even all these years later because im intreaged to see how story line could go :D x
Ravenclawdaughterofposeidon chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
It...just...ended...and you haven't posted on this story in years...Well, although I can't force you to write a new chapter, which would undoubtedly end badly, either for me or the story, I highly encourage and reccomend you to write the next chapter...please? You left me hanging!
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
As an army wife I can understand how your live can be while in service, but if you can spare any time at all to finish this story I would be sooo thankful!
Fl0ra chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STORY! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! If you continue it I shall be waiting! XD
1ori ann chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
In a prior chapter , didn't it say he was a prefect?
mummacass chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
please pretty please complete this story. I found it by accident and love it
Guest chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
Amazing!
Guest92 chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
please update soon this is a really good story
Littleredloser3101 chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Update soon, please.
a chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I have really enjoyed this story; so creative and an interesting twist on both characters. I've actually read quite a few of the stories you've written now and I just wanted to tell you that I really like your writing style & imagination. I hope you enjoy writing these as much as I enjoy reading them. thanks very much for taking the time to share these with everyone.
montana.mellor chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
It's been since 2007 why aren't u posting anything? Please post a couple of chapters
flower123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
like this story are you going to continue?
emiwat14 chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
This was awesome, can't wait for Nov.
horsesrules chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Write more
geekyassangie chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
Wtf man i stumbled across this and it's from 2007. Two thousand freaking seven. ): will this finish? November 2014? How about November 2017? ))): I'm so sad because I've really come to like this