Reviews for Love Without Warning
MusicIsForeverLikeTheDoctor chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it! I thought those two were never going to work it out... I'm glad for the happy ending!(:
insanekittie19 chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
I just found this story. First Ronon Dex story I've read. It was a great read. I love stories that I can see in my mind as I read, this played out for me as if I was actually watching the show on tv.

Great story, thanks for posting it!
whytewytch chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
I like how Ronan had enough and slung her over his shoulder-very much like him! However, I don't think you're keeping track of your characters. For example, Ronan is with Ellie, chatting on the bench, then he's requested to go to the gate room for an emergency. Ellie gets angry at him for his responses to Sheppard, then SHE is in the gate room. Next, you have Sheppard, Ronan and Teyla arrive BACK through the gate, unaware of the situation. Where did they go in the middle of an emergency on the other side of the city?

So it took an emergency of life-threatening proportions for those two to get together? Sheesh! I do like the ending, very much in character for McKay and Sheppard to be teasing like that.
whytewytch chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
This scene was a lot more believable than the last one-I like it. I like how Ronan reacts to her, his anger that is masking his pain of rejection. In his own way, he is as unsure of himself as she is. I also like how she reacts, changing her mind from her earlier resolve, although I would have liked better to see her stand up to him and be less of a marshmallow. I like my female leads to be fiesty and unless something changes drastically, I don't see how you can possibly wrap this up in one chapter. I guess I'm about to find out, lol!
whytewytch chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
I like that Ronan took his revenge, but the dress is a bit of a reach for an off-world mission. Unless Atlantis is about to blow up, I don't see Sheppard allowing that, mainly because it would be completely impractical. Either the reasoning behind this huge "emergency" to find the ZPMs must be explained or the dress makes no sense; even then, it still would be too much of a stretch. Am glad to see it progressing though and glad to see that Ronan came out and told her that he's not a mind-reader, that basically, she should be honest with him. Now if only she would take that to heart.
whytewytch chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Ellie, Ellie, Ellie...(shakes her head). Why being so circumspect? Why doesn't she just come at him head on and tell him why she said what she said? Ronan would respect her honesty more than this childish act she's putting on to try to create a situation. Gracious, I hope she grows a set in the next chapter!
whytewytch chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Aww, poor Ellie needs an ego-booster! And poor Ronan, so confused by her behavior.
whytewytch chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
It's about time! All right, it's only been a few chapters, but the sexual tension was certainly building between them. I kept waiting for McKay to walk in though-tee hee!

whytewytch chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Wow, I almost thought she wouldn't blush in this one-lol! Again, I like the progression of the story. I can't wait to see where it goes.

whytewytch chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
You have a wonderful sense of humor! I can SO hear Rodney saying this: "It says welcome to the planet, can we take your order, oh yes, and... have a nice day."

Overall, a good chapter which seems like it could have been plucked from an episode. My biggest problems with this one are the use of the present tense and the switching of tenses that occurs as well. Stories in the present tense are awkward, but that could just be my preference.

I can't wait to see what happens with Ronan and Ellie on the planet, though. How long will they have to wait for help? And what sort of compromising position will they be found in by their help?

whytewytch chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
ROFLMAO! Ellie beat up Ronan Dex! She does seem to have radar for his groin, doesn't she? Typical Ronan too, to laugh at someone else's discomort. I hope she tortures him!
whytewytch chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I think you have an interesting story started here. I love the dialogue and the characterizations are spot on. Love this line-"...he'd looked at her like he'd love to swat her like a fly." So Ronan!

I have to admit to being frustrated by the grammar mistakes, though. Who betas for you? If you have none, I would be glad to peruse your work and help you. Junk stories are a dime a dozen, but ones like yours-full of original ideas and dialogue that sounds plausible-are much rarer. If you are interested, please read my beta profile and then get in contact with me. You definitely seem to have a talent that just needs honing.

All the best,

Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed the first chapter.
Vegasgate chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
I really enjoyed this. No typo's. Easy to read. Thanks
HeavenlyKitten chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
Wow. I enjoyed reading this story alot.