Reviews for Danger Room
PKS chapter 1 . 4/12
I was expecting the ending, told myself to not be shocked and hurt by the ending, and then I got to it and still died. Very well done, my chest still hurts from reading this! Ow my heart
Irbis chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
The ending is brilliant!
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Ludi! I think I read all your stories now! That's also a hint to write more because I miss my Saturday HoC updates lol.

Anyways, well that was one hell of a kicker at the end. I get why Rogue would run this simulation of course, closure is a powerful thing. It would've been hopeless delusion to think that everything would've been easier between them when their powers were stripped away because without them, they're left with their bare personalities. This was a very intriguing read...thanks for writing it!
salimaran08 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
OH NOOOOOO!Gambit was just a simulation too?!
AdorningLives chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
When I read a good story, I get emotional. Not gut-wrenching sobs, but many times an ache in my chest and the longing to reach into the story and hug a character or two. Rogue and Remy's relationship has always been one of my favorites and they always make me a little sad.

This story broke my heart. I had to read the last few sentences a couple of times for it to fully process. But once it did, I burst into tears. That, I believe, was the first time something I've read has made me hurt so much. You did an amazing job.
doubLL chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
:'( oh my gosh, my heart... so beautifully written
sunshinereader chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You've broken me.
lovely smile chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was just plain sad
littlebird7608 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh my god that ending! I did not see that coming, absolutely amazing!
animegrl357 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
WAHH, my heart was seriously wrenching as i read this! TT
crystaliz chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
damn, really good twist, so heartwrenchingg! i just really wished it was a real remy! poor rogue.
MiaFaythe chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Simply amazing. Honestly I was left breathless... and thats hard to do. This was so well written, I feel like I was right there watching it play out. Truely wonderful
Blitz182 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
... but but but but ... ( This was good!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow. Gut-wrenchingly, painfully beautiful. I'm in awe.
Allleila chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ah *cries* That was beautiful and heartwarming. Loved the fact he was part of the simulation as I didn't see it coming