Reviews for Being No Potter
ravenclaw
nurray chapter 20 . 7/18
An interesting take on the BWL has a twin idea.

I'm sorry to see that it has not been updated for some years.
can you update this soon
SeriouslySirius8 chapter 20 . 3/3
Please please carry on this story and update!
ToddGilliss chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
wish you could come back and salvage this story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
More please
KingLoitl chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
update please! good story! :D
Flying Chrissy chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
I hope that there is an update soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
IrishTeaFaerie chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
I really like this. Please update it or let someone else adopt this story. Keep up the good work!
Dismayed chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Parents do have favorites, sometimes, but I just can't believe that the family would spoil one twin and ignore the other, nor that the mother would seem to detest her own son. This just isn't believable.
rnarayananlovesharrypotter chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
How do I say this without hurting your ego? It was so boring I should deserve a Nobel Prize for finishing the story.
thehelpinghand chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
the last four or five chapters have gotten a lot better although their was still a few small mistakes. your story is very good and i appreciate the change from the normal Harry is a twin story. please continue to update at your own pace - it will always be better that way.
thehelpinghand chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
there are a few mistakes were the wrong word was used or you have not put in a word that should be their. using previous reviews you should be able to find the ones that are the wrong the word. if you can't find the missing word read it allowed word for word what is written and if you need to add a word it would have not made sense before. if you can't find the gapes you can PM me. this will mostly likely apply for all your chapters so unless i come across something big that i have not mentioned above i am going to stop reviewing until i get to the last chapter (20).
thehelpinghand chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
you have written hat instead of had. came instead of got. and a few other small mistakes like this.
did you write this in your first language and then just translate it to English because sometimes you'll get the wrong English word because of the context.