Reviews for After Effects
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Actualisa Pronto .
peaches849 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
i really like your story. please add on to it.
HughJackmanFan chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
wow, that is good story, I like it and make me a thrilling.

hope your next chapter ;-)
Lady Sirinial chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
You truly are talented. You captured the characters so well and the descriptions were wonderful. A job well done. Bravo.
Hughfan chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I like this story alot. Even though you only wrote in in Microsoft. You must be a perfectionist if you think this story isn't good just because you didn't write it down first. I really like your writing and the stories that you come up with. Keep writing!
claudia flies chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Ah, exceletn writing as ever. I'm so glad to see you're writing again.

I like the way you write Gabriel's voice, and the interaction with Carl. It's interesting to read for me because I approach this from such a different perspective. Partly, I don't like that you write Anna so passive, because in my eyes she's always been a very active and vocal. I do understand that the story works well with her sleeping, and letting Van Helsing project to her whatever guilt he needs to, but I'd be interested to see what happens when she wakes up.

Also, I though ti was quite amusing how wibbled the guys were over her rather minor injuries. I'm sure Anna's been injured before and had been forced to recover in battle.

Anyways, wonderful writing one again! Do keep writing more, cause I'm suffering from a terrible writer's block and I need to read some good VH fic!
Sarge1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
O! Lovin' it! Well written!
Charmes Malheureux chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Nope. This was just as fabulous as anything else you've written. :)

I think the makers of Van Helsing could take something from this. I know in their twisted little minds *one* more person had to die, but I think they could have settled for badly wounded rather than dead. If not, why couldn't they have just killed off Frakenstein? That would have been a lot better than having him sail off into the sunset on his stupid raft thing. *sigh*

Anyway, the mood in this piece was wonderful. It was quite tragic, actually, even though Anna lived. Your portrayal of Van Helsing was absolutisally lovely, as always. :) And I loved his emotion, especially as he was bandaging Anna and taking in her wounds. *sniffle* Sadness. End perfect. You give just the right amount of attention to every detail. *jealous sigh* Don't you have like...*a* flaw?

These oneshots are always beautifully written and immensely entertaining, but I want to see you work your magic with a full-length story. THAT would be amazing.